I stayed here for a business trip and it was almost perfect. The staff were friendly, The hotel room and lobby is modern and clean. The linens were fresh and comfortable. The bathroom is large and luxurious, with a large vanity, tub and stand-up glass shower. Parking is conveniently secure and underground.
My only complaint is that internet costs $10 a day. That seems archaic and unnecessary in a world where every cafe is now wired for free.
See you again soon, I hope.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Palo Alto Hotel Palo Alto
- The Westin Palo Alto Hotel
- Westin Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience California at The Westin Palo Alto hotel, adjacent to Stanford University, and within walking distance of some of the best restaurants, shops, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Palo Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.