I have stayed here no less than 20 times for work. The location and staff cannot be beat. The price of the rooms varies so greatly that it goes from great deal to rip-off depending on the cost. But there really is no better place to stay in Palo Alto. It's a short walk to downtown PA for dinner. The bar is quiet at all times and offers some happy hour snacks. Business center is sufficient, as is fitness center. Although both seem small for the size of the hotel. The rooms are well appointed, clean, and comfortable. Bathrooms are large and most have separate shower/tubs. Valet is fast and room service is good food with better service. This hotel does nothing spectacularly, but does everything very well. This is my first choice for a room in Palo Alto.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Palo Alto Hotel
- The Westin Palo Alto Hotel Palo Alto
- Westin Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience California at The Westin Palo Alto hotel, adjacent to Stanford University, and within walking distance of some of the best restaurants, shops, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Amex, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Palo Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.