I've stayed in Westin hotels all over the world and this was one of the better Westin's I've stayed at. Here are some general comments on my stay.
Positives: - Service was very friendly and efficient. Everything I asked for was done on time and
- Hotel is within walking distance to University avenue and the shops and restaurants in
downtown Palo Alto. Stanford University is more or less across the street. Thus the location is great for those with a stay focusing on Palo Alto.
- Rooms are clean and quite comfortable with all the needed amenities. Room had two free bottle waters which is not common for hotels in the US. I also received free Wifi as an SPG member.
Negatives: - The only one I could think of is that the hallways that lead to your room are a bit windy and confusing. This is nothing that the Westin can control at this point and wasn't a major issue.
Overall I had a great stay and would highly recommend this hotel for those staying in the Silicon Valley area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience California at The Westin Palo Alto hotel, adjacent to Stanford University, and within walking distance of some of the best restaurants, shops, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Palo Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Palo Alto Hotel Palo Alto
- Westin Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Westin