Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Great location to downtown and Stanford Campus and Stanford Hospital. Heard train noise early am. I think the price is a little high for what you get. They were very accommodating they had exercise clothes and sneakers to use for a small fee of $5.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Palo Alto Hotel Palo Alto
- The Westin Palo Alto Hotel
- Westin Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience California at The Westin Palo Alto hotel, adjacent to Stanford University, and within walking distance of some of the best restaurants, shops, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Palo Alto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.