“Last Minute Trip!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Palmdale
Redding, California
“Last Minute Trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Decided on a last minute trip to visit family. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean, room was beautiful and comfortable. Bathroom was pretty standard and a little small, but clean and functional. Only negative I would say is that the air conditioning unit in the room was a bit loud, and the parking was not great (had to drive around the building a couple of times to find a spot).

Room Tip: If you book through a third party (i.e. Priceline, etc) be aware that you may not get to choose what...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you for your review! I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you during your next visit to the area!

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lakefield, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have very high standards when it comes to hotels. I don't believe that my standards should have to deviate based upon rates. In this case my expectations were met and the price/night was extremely competitive. The staff are very attentive and treat each guest like they are all platinum rewards members. The facility itself is very well maintained and clean. I did have one minor altercation (not worth describing) which was quickly addressed by the hotel manager himself as he leaves his personal phone number in every room for every guest. I travel regularly and will be returning to this facility in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review! I'm very pleased to know our hotel met your expectations and we hope to see you again soon!

Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Here on business, I have stayed for a total of 6 weeks now and have been extremely pleased with my experience. Among many, the number one highlight of my stay was, hands down, the 'consistent' customer service. This entire staff, not only saw to every request I had, but went above and beyond by anticipating my needs. They were warm and friendly, always smiling and they have a way of 'genuinely' making me feel that they're happy to see me. I could easily say something unique and positive about every staff member, but I'll shorten to a few who really stood out to me......... Heather at the front desk is so kind and helpful and truly a joy to speak with, Corina in the Restaurant always asked me about my night or weekend and had my breakfast to-go box in hand so I could head right out for work (A thank you to the fantastic Chef by the way), Terry in Maintenance went to great lengths for me when I was having problems with my laptop connection in the room; he even went as far as to try an extension AND take me to their neighboring hotel on the property to double check if it was an outlet issue in the building. I have never seen so many employees cater to the guest to such an extent. Last but not least, Kimberly in Marketing has done an outstanding job making sure I had everything I needed and that I was well taken care of by the staff. What a lovely stay this was; there's no doubt I would return if ever in the area....... especially for the EXTREMELY soft towels and generous shower pressure (we all know that's rare in hotels!) . Thank you to everyone for making a hotel stay, a home!
-Long Beach Safety/EMT ; )

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed the hotel and our staff! I'll be sure to share your comments with the team and we all hope to see you again soon!

Tulare, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

As a GOV Employee, I have been staying at this hotel for over 11 years. They have always been my go to hotel in Palmdale. The breakfast buffet is great, and the service you will receive from Karina (the breakfast Hostess) each morning, Is fantastic.. She will make your breakfast experience great. The dinner menu and food in the restaurant is great also. The rooms and accommodations are clean with nice furnishings. The pool and hot tube is always a good place to relax when needing to get some outdoor activities...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for such a wonderful comment and your continued loyalty! We are happy to have you as part of our Holiday Inn family! I'll be sure to share your comments with the staff and I hope we see you again soon!

Palmdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've stayed here four or fives times recently. It has been, by far, the best hotel experience I have ever had. The grounds are spotless. The interior, including every room, is spotless. The beds are more comfortable than mine at home. The front desk staff is amazing (Heather, Brittany and Lehua). They are professional, efficient and their smiles are contagious. The restaurant / lounge food and service are fantastic (Amy and Rose). I've met many repeat guests that will not stay anywhere else. Tony, the General Manager, should be proud this place. If staying in Palmdale, look no further. You'll be glad you did not.

Room Tip: Which ever room they put you in, you will be pleased.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for such a wonderful review and for making the Holiday Inn Palmdale your home away from home! Hope to see you soon!

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed here one night with our 2 dogs and they were very accommodating by giving us a room with a balcony. They also gave us a late checkout, which we needed. The customer service is top notch. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The morning breakfast buffet was very enjoyable as well as the evening happy hour with discount beer prices and good bar food.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnPalmdale, Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that the Holiday Inn had met your every need during your visit. Our mission is to think outside the box to do just that. Thank you so much for your kind comments as it is of great benefit to the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

When in Palmdale, CA, there's no reason to go anywhere else. I'm a Marriott Premiere Platinum member, but when in Palmdale, I stay at this Holiday Inn. I stay here quite often for business, and the staff up front (Russ, Brittany, Danny Heather and Lehua) help me check in quickly, get the receipts I need for expenses, and help me even process faxes, copies, etc... They have a package for business travelers that includes breakfast buffet and Dinner (probably a $25 dinner at a restaurant) and includes 2 cocktails or drinks. Rooms are of Marriott standards, and the mattressess are really good, as I know because I have a Temperpedic bed ($6500) and I can't tell much difference.

Room Tip: They have Suites and rooms with a balcony, which is a nicer setup when using the desk to do your wor...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to leave such a kind review, and for making Holiday Inn your choice hotel when you are in Palmdale. I am proud to know my staff has left such a positive impression. Take care, and we look forward to making all your future stays at the Holiday Inn Palmdale a comforting and memorable experience.

Respectfully,

Tony Zilobaf

Been to Holiday Inn Palmdale? Share your experiences!