“A hotel that makes you feel like family with endless smiles and warm welcome.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Palmdale

You added Holiday Inn Palmdale to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Palmdale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   38630 Fifth Street West, Palmdale, CA 93551   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
“A hotel that makes you feel like family with endless smiles and warm welcome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Every person on staff was more then happy to help me with almost anything and very much appreciate the hospitality from everyone. I would most definitely go back and stay at that property. I honestly cannot wait to go again.

• Stayed June 2013
zilobaf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Guest.
Your positive and heartfelt comments are greatly appreciated. We build our services on encouraging comments such as yours and hope to see you back home soon.
Tony Zilobaf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Hanford, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Check in was easy. The rooms were decent. Beds ok, not great. The pool area is nice. Close to freeway and shopping. I wouldn't bother BUYING the breakfast buffet. You must pay for the buffet breakfast and orange juice is not included?! I would have been better off having gone to go eat elsewhere. I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites the two previous nights and would MUCH rather have stayed there. Lesson learned. This hotel is independently owned. It was ok.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
zilobaf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Greg,
Your positive comments are greatly appreciated. We keep the promise that your every stay in the future will be a great and pleasant one. Please keep in mind our new 5000 incentive IHG Reward points (Throughout July), when you refer a friend to stay with us.
I am looking forward to meet with you personally, on your next visit to Full Service Holiday Inn of Palmdale.

Kind Regards,
Rosemead, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My name's Greg and this is by far the best experience I've had with the staff at a hotel. From the moment I walked in, the service from the entire hotel staff was exceptionally efficient and pleasantly consistent throughout the tenure of my stay. I really have nothing to complain about and hope my future visits will be just as good. A special thank you to Dannie at the front desk, ask for her, not only was she the most awesome person there, but she's also very prettiest gal there, thanks, kid!!!

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what you're looking for and trust that they will find you the right room for...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am so pleased your stay with us was an experience you will not forget. That remains to be our goal for your future visits as well. Thank you so much for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you very soon.

Best Regards,
]
pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

When you book a room at a Holiday Inn, you know what you are booking. You expect the room to be clean and the facility to be well maintained. This Holiday Inn does not disappoint. Additionally, It has a pool, bar and restaurant. And exceptional staff. They are gracious, friendly, helpful and eager to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are so glad to have you as part of our Holiday Inn family and we can’t wait to see you again!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This hotel has great prices, clean rooms and helpful friendly staff. The location was perfect with a mall being right down the street with plenty of restaurants to choose from. They do have a restaurant at the hotel. I didn't eat at the hotel restaurant but a few of my employees did and said that it was pretty good.

When checking in we found that there was a problem with my reservation and that it said I had booked 9 rooms instead of three. The manager was kind enough to only charge me for the three rooms and cancelled the other 6.

The hotel is conveniently located right next to the freeway but far enough away so that you don't get road noise all night. We enjoyed our sty there and plan on returning next time we have to work in the Lancaster/Palmdale area again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnPalmdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed our accommodations! We can’t wait to see you again during your next trip to the Palmdale area!

Azusa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been staying in this hotel 3-5 nights a week for the last seven months, while I've been working on a project based out of Acton. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, whether it's just for a night, or for an extended period.

I really appreciate how clean, and well maintained the rooms and grounds are kept. The rooms are spacious and comfortable (I sleep like a rock! I love all the pillows!). The breakfast starts at 5 am (the ONLY hotel in the area that starts this early!) and is always delicious and hot, and Karina the morning waitress is always friendly and helpful. The bar is a favorite hang-out for my coworkers and I to relax, catch up, and chat, and Rose, one of the bartenders, always has a suggestion for a delicious restaurant in the area when we are looking for something new.

My all time favorite thing about this hotel is the staff, Brittany, Danni, Ceasar, Heather, Lahua, Tony...they're always smiling, always willing to help me, professional and personal. They know me by name, and it really helps make being away from home feel more like home.

Basically, it's a great hotel, easily accessible from the freeway, close to grocery stores and gas stations, free wi-fi (which I LOVE), a fridge and microwave in the room, HBO, a great pool area, and the best staff around.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We love all our guests and are thrilled when we see how much they enjoy us and the hotel. I will be sharing this with all our staff and we all hope to see you again soon!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Conveniently located and well maintained, this Holiday Inn was a real pleasure to stay at because the excellent customer service provided by the staff. Everyone was over the top with gracious assistance. Always a smile and pleasant greeting and when they stated it was their pleasure to serve it was believable becasue they actually appeared to enjoy their work, serving guests. A real pleasure - made me feel as though I was at home with family.
Dinner buffet each night was really nice but as a vegetarian I would have preferred having the abiity to eat a strict vegetarian meal at the hotel buffet. As it was the buffet offered some great choices for fruits and vegetables but a little extra variety in the veggies would have satisfied even the strictest vegetarian. I cheated a little but I'm sure as friendly as the staff was and how accomodating they all were that if I had requested a wider variety of vegetables they likely would have produced it for me.
Breakfast was equally as fulfilling with great fruit and yogurt selections.

All around, a very enjoyable place to stay. Hope to visit there again soon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! I’m happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! I value your comments regarding the vegetarian options and I will make sure to share them with our team. Thank you again!

Tony Zilobaf

Been to Holiday Inn Palmdale? Share your experiences!