“HORRIBLE PHONE ETTIQUATE!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area

You added Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area to your Saves list
Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   130 E. Palmdale Blvd., Palmdale, CA 93550 (Formerly Days Inn Palmdale)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
Sacramento, California
“HORRIBLE PHONE ETTIQUATE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

I called the Days Inn to ask one simple question; if the hotel had a spa. The woman finally answered the phone after the 8th ring. She did not understand my question of whether there was a spa at the hotel and disconnected the line. I called right back as I thought it was my reception, finally after the 8th ring someone picked up the phone and disconnected it again without saying a word. I was amazed at how rude this person could be to a potential customer. I was going to book a room until this happened. They will never get my money now. I can't believe this rude woman has a job in this economy. I am sure someone else could do much better at her job.

• Stayed January 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

Nothing special. OK rooms, clean, simple. Working free internet - that was a plus. Funny part that I found was an extension cord that had a TV, fridge, microwave and lamp plugged into. I found it a little bit disturbing since it seemed to me like a fire hazard because every time you try to turn on any three items everything around would go dark and you had to reset your extension cord :)

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Valley Village Ca.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2009

I was put in a precarious position on the evening of 9/19/2009 and had to find a motel as quickly as I could. I went into the Days Inn and was greeted by a very fine Front Desk Agent. I inquired as to what I wanted and needed and the young lady went over and above the accommodations I requested. I checked in at approximately 6:15pm to 6:30pm on said evening. I cannot say enough good about this motel. I did talk to the owner next morning and had a very wonderful conversation with him. I would go back to this motel anytime I am in Palmdale.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

Hotel has been cleaned up. Pool nice. Jacuzzi was nasty. So was the manager. He hung up on me after yelling that he did not have to talk to me about moving my reservation up one day. He would have not lost any money and would have gained an extra days stay if he had been dec ent. Breakfast kind of skimpy. Will never stay there again if it is the same manager. There are lots of complaints about him on various sites. Lots of signs in office mis-spelled. Each sign is a threat of how you will be charged terrific sums of money if you don't follow the rules.

Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2009

We came to the Days Inn for the Western Regional Soccer Tournament. When we arrived and checked in the young lady at the front desk was nice and helpful. when we arrived to our room I immediately went to the store I saw down the street and bought lysol. I completely sprayed the whole room down. The walls are very thin. but the housekeepers/maintainance man very nice. However I am appalled that Days Inn keeps "Paul" the general manager still on. He is the most unprofessional rude disgusting clerk I have ever encountered. the other issue I have is that Paul knew that he had a couple of soccer teams staying. the hotel was booked. with all that business I would think he would have been more accommadating for those teams that did not win and were leaving early. Now I was forced to pay for the entire week. the tournament starts early on a monday morning. If your team makes it to the quarter finals it is a must win to advance. our team made it to quarterfinals, when I asked paul about a late check out friday for just in case they lost, I was told that I HAD to let him know by 4 pm the day before that we were leaving.. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT. I would also like to say that the breakfast is a joke. good thing the store was close. ps days inn up date your web page.. there is no japanese resturant on site. and please get rid of Paul.. I am sure there are many folks out there far more qualified then him.

• Stayed June 2009
Baltimore MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

I'm astounded at the reviews here; how could experiences be so different? My friend's and my stay here was wonderful; everything was great, esp. breakfast, and this was the least expensive hotel we've stayed in in the whole of CA. An incredible bargain for what we got.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

I called to deal with an issue with this hotel and hear yelling and arguing in the background. Not a good sign. The issue was that the online registration somehow had us booked for a day three months before we were to take our trip--we first found this out when we saw that our credit card had been charged for a no-show. We were booked for the night we had used the internet to book the room--not for the correct date three months later. I requested to have the date booked correctly and to have the no-show refunded and applied to the correct date. No one, either at the Palmdale inn or at the online corporate hdqtrs would consider applying the no-show charge to the correct date. Bad move, as we would have stayed on the later date ... but now, we're never going to stay at a Day's Inn again. I guess we're happy this happened though, as the other bad reviews and the yelling we heard in the background when we called convinced us that this is NOT a place to stay.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

Been to Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area? Share your experiences!