“Pleasantly Surprised” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area

You added Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area to your Saves list
Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   130 E. Palmdale Blvd., Palmdale, CA 93550 (Formerly Days Inn Palmdale)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
California
“Pleasantly Surprised”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Let me be honest and say that this was not my first choice; I ended up at this hotel after the travel site messed up my accommodations. I was glad that I chose this place. My experience was pleasant from check-in to check-out.

Upon check-in, the front desk clerk informed me that there is a free breakfast there in the lobby of the hotel, and I did take advantage of that: cereals, muffins, toast, frozen waffles, fruits, juices, and coffee. Because it was cold that morning, I got instant oatmeal and fruit and took it back to the room. The room had a refrigerator, microwave oven, and coffee maker.

A few things that should be addressed is the fact that this is a pet friendly establishment. I had residents with dogs in rooms on both sides of me. I was very fearful of bringing home fleas, because I use my own comforter and pillows when I travel. The next thing is that I have NEVER felt bath towels and face clothes this hard and crispy in my life. When I do visit again, I will also bring my own towels; these towels will scrub the skin off your body. How do you expect guest with limited mobility to access the rooms on the second floor? I cannot go up and down those steps again. For future stays, I would have to insure that I have a room on the ground floor.

Pros:

Amenities: coffee maker, microwave, fridge.
spacious
Free Wi Fi
clean
Nice area, near shopping and In/Out Burger
Friendly Staff
Breakfast (a bit more than continental)

Cons:
No Elevator
Barking Dogs
Residents with Pets
EXTREMELY HARD TOWELS AND FACE CLOTH
Should inform visitors of pets

Room Tip: If you have pet allergies, make sure to ask if you have a pet free room, and if the surrounding room...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Palm Desert, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Comfortable and fully-equipped room. Microwave and refrigerator. Well furnished. Clean. Lower rate than most Days Inn. Friendly and informative folks at front desk. I had stayed here before, over the past couple of years, but they seem to have made a sincere effort to improve the quality - especially the Wi-Fi reception.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area

Address: 130 E. Palmdale Blvd., Palmdale, CA 93550 (Formerly Days Inn Palmdale)
Location: United States > California > Palmdale
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Palmdale Hotel Palmdale

If you own or manage Knights Inn Palmdale Lancaster Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.