“Fantastic Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Peruvian
Ridgecrest, CA
“Fantastic Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

My husband and I came upon George's Inka Grill by chance. What an absolutely fantastic restaurant tucked in a small strip mall amidst big box stores. From the time we walked in our server made us feel welcome and told us about all the favorite dishes and specials. I had the Pescado a lo Macho (fresh fish fillet with red sauce and a shellfish symphony) and my husband had one of the chicken dishes. As we waited for our meals, our server brought us homemade/freshly baked rolls with a hot cilantro sauce and cups of chicken cilantro soup. Both were delicious as were the main courses. I am still salivating remembering this wonderful Peruvian food. I can't wait until we pass through the Lancaster/Palmdale area again as we will be stopping here again.

• Visited April 2012