“THE REAL ROACH MOTEL” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
California
“THE REAL ROACH MOTEL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

First of all, I would never have booked a room here, had my reservations not been messed up by booking with a travel site. But, I was glad to know that I could get a room at this establishment. The room that I was given was in the back of the hotel, and I quickly noticed that this was a hangout. I was not afraid, because my husband was with me; however, I was apprehensive about the safety of my car, and believe me when I say that I was apprehensive, there must of been a good cause; I am from an inner city, and there is not much that can make me apprehensive.

I cannot remember the amenities, because as soon as we got settled, I went to the restroom, and I saw a small roach. My husband killed it, and for some reason, we thought that was it. After going to bed, I got up and sat on the side of the bed, and I saw a roach crawling on the wall, near the closet area. My husband got up and killed that roach. Then, we got into an argument about the motel, and while arguing, a roach was crawling above the headboard, and that is when I packed my bag, and gave my husband who was there with his family, an ultimatum. I left the roaches and my husband, and never went back

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Palmdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This motel is so clean and the staff are friendly. Very helpful. Though no clocks in the room they have wake up calls. No pictures on the walls but the view of the Antelope Valley and the mountains are awesome. I would recommend this spot for the money, location, and cleanliness. Close to the hospital so you do hear the ambulances. They have security and don't allow non registered guest on the property so they are pretty quiet... I plan on staying there again!

Room Tip: The non smoking building is the one the office is located in so for obvious reasons, the non smoking...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

A good value motel for long-term stays. Spent a month here working in the area. Price was good. Room clean. Daily service at weekly rates. Pool, hot tub. Great for relaxing after a long day working in the high desert. Staff was helpful and friendly. Recommended a great locally owned mexican restaurant.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to E Z 8 Palmdale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about E Z 8 Palmdale

Address: 430 W Palmdale Blvd,, Palmdale, CA 93551
Location: United States > California > Palmdale
Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your E Z 8 Palmdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage E Z 8 Palmdale, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.