“Really nice room, very attractive hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
Sacramento, CA
“Really nice room, very attractive hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

The room was actually a suite, or at least a single large room with a kitchen. The hotel was pleasant. The staff was helpful. The complimentary breakfast included hot foods, and was quite enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Zachary B, Manager at Residence Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Greetings!

Thank you very much for your comments. We truly value your feedback and will share your comments with our staff. As you mentioned, our all-suite hotel provides guests with the additional comfort of rooms that are 30% larger than standard hotel rooms. We are glad that you found our breakfast buffet to be enjoyable and an exceptional value.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Please feel free to reach me at the hotel if there is anything that I may do for you on your next visit.

Zachary Bird

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Elgin, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

Great staff, comfortable rooms, pet friendly, great hot buffet breakfasts and clean pool and whirlpool spa.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Greetings!

We are grateful for your feedback on your enjoyable experience at our hotel. We pride ourselves on making an earnest effort to help every guest feel at home -- even our four-legged friends!

Lake Forest, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

Stuck there due to snow. Treated us great! Hotel was clean, comfortable, helpful, I'd stay there again!

Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
Greetings!

Thank you for your comments. It is unfortunate that you were stuck due to the inclement weather but we were glad to have you! We appreciate your sharing about our clean & comfortable rooms. We strive to provide a high level of comfort so that you feel at home. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit...under better weather.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2010

The rooms at the Residence Inn Palmdale are very clean and fairly well appointed. We stayed in the King studio. There is no fireplace, contrary to what the Marriott website says. The rooms have been somewhat updated, but it is an older property. They do keep it very clean, and the housekeeping service is great. Breakfast is OK - it does include some hot items. Now for the bad: The halls smell. Not a little. Lots. Like skunks. It appears that anyone who cooks any sort of fragrant food the smells get funneled into the halls and stay. We have been there 30 days, and it pretty much always smells.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Greetings!

Thank you for your comments. We apologize that your experience did not meet the standards that we strive for and appreciate your feedback. We will look further into this. Please allow me the opportunity to correct this if you could give me a call at your convenience. We hope that you would allow us another opportunity to provide a much more enjoyable experience.

San Diego, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2009

We arrived @ 3pm and our room was ready as expected. We opted for a 2 bdrm suite as we have 3 children, 2 of them teenagers. Spacious rooms each with their own bath, full kitchen, full size fridge, stove, micro, dishwsher, pots pans plates etc. Didn't really use any of it but if we had it would have been nice. Rooms were clean, stocked with towels, what you would expect. Only complaint on the room was the finish on the cabinets in kit. and baths were a little worn, (I'm probably way to picky). Separate living room with TV, sofa bed and chair, sm dining table. Breakfast was included, very nice standard complete. There was a huge soccer tournament going on so the staff had to hustle to keep the food filled but they did a good job. Pretty small dining area compared to others but adequate. Indoor pool & jacuzzi - pool wasn't warm but jacuzzi was nice and hot. Strong clorine! Friendly staff. We paid $179 + tax. Not bad for a full 2 bdrm suite with 3 tvs and free breakfast. Great for a family, there were 5 of us, 2 shared a queen bed.

• Liked — great value for the money
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Greetings!

Thank you for your feedback, and we are glad that your family enjoyed the amenities at our hotel. Feedback such as yours prove why our Residence Inn Palmdale hotel is a preferred destination for many of the families attending the soccer tournaments in Palmdale and Lancaster. We offer clean and spacious Studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom suites. In addition, each suite has a kitchen and dining area for your family meals.

We hope to see you in 2012! Please let me know if we may have the honor of welcoming your family back at our Residence Inn Palmdale.

Los Angeles
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2008

I booked a week at the Residence Inn because it was close to work. Also, the reviews were very favorable. The first day, I returned to my room 20 minutes before the cleaning crew went home only to find that it had not been serviced. I was gone for over 10 hours; all I wanted was to kick off my shoes and relax but I could not. I called the front desk & they said they would take care of it. I spent 30 minutes in the lobby waiting to get back into my room. During the wait, I visited Happy Hour in the lobby which was high fat, full sugar. I was surprised that there were no diet sodas included with the Coke and Sprite. After some celery sticks I returned to my room which was finally made and attempted to get on to my computer to work. The advertised wireless was not working so I called Tech Support who spent 45 minutes asking me was the computer on, was the power saver on, was it plugged into the wall, and lots more irrelevant questions that had nothing to do with accessing the wireless network. I finally got off the phone & called the front desk. They had all the access points reinitialized so I turn off my computer & turned it back on to try again. After another 15 minutes, I gave up and asked the front desk for an Ethernet connection. Wireless does NOT work in the hotel but they will supply the bridge for the Ethernet. Although the front desk was friendly, the service was lacking. Breakfast is so so. Happy Hour abysmal and the workout area is standard hotel. I will not return here if at all possible. I found much better service, working wireless, better breakfast & Happy Hour at the Holiday Inn on Palmdale Blvd. Although the room is half the size with only a small frig, the food is much better at the Holiday Inn; there’s room service and they have a complimentary membership at 24 Hour Fitness if you want more than the hotel's workout area. VERY VERY disappointed! Makes me wonder if I want to continue with my Marriott Rewards Program.

• Liked — the size of the room
  • Disliked — inadequate service - no maid service, no wireless,
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Greetings!

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry where we may have fallen short. Since your last visit, we have made several strides in our service scores and overall guest satisfaction. We have improved our wireless internet connectivity throughout the hotel. We hope that you will give us another try on your next visit to the area. Please contact me personally so that I may make it right on your next visit.

Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2008

We booked a one night stay at the Residence Inn in Palmdale. We were greeted by friendly and efficient staff the minute we walked in the door. We had asked for a quiet location and they made sure that we got such a room and even upgraded us from a one bedroom suite to a two bedroom suite. Our room was quiet. Foam pillows were on the bed, just as requested. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was good and the staff kept the food well stocked. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Palmdale.

• Liked — Friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms.
  • Disliked — There was nothing to dislike.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Greetings!

Thank you for your comments! We are thrilled that you chose our Residence Inn Palmdale hotel for your visit to our area and hope that we will see you on your next visit.

Zachary Bird

Been to Residence Inn Palmdale? Share your experiences!