“Palmdale” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Palmdale
dallas, texas
“Palmdale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Room was excellent. It was clean, spacious, and quiet. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and responsive. I cost for the stay was reasonable and well worth the money. I signed up for the rewards program as the result of my stay at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Family Gal 8

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the 5 STAR Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting

Reward Program is awesome and if you use hotels for Work, the points will add up fast so enoy.

If there is anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

242 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
North Fork, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great Hotel. Great food included. Bed is comfortable and room is clean. Location is close to hwy however not to close to here it. Quite in the rooms and can not hear the people next to you. Hotel staff very helpful. Will stay again for sure.

Good Afternoon Laura B

Carson City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very nice hotel. Staff is friendly and accomodations are clean. Only complaint is they offer the Government rate online (with no stipulations), but were quick to point out I did not qualify while checking in because I don't work in California.

Good Afternoon Jon,

As far as Government Rate, we have two and they are broken out on website into Federal (all US) and State (State of Ca). Our staff is instructed to verify at time of reservation and at check in to ensure compliance. I am sorry if this was not clear. Also, as far as Governent rates, they are both also usually less than the Best rate (unless high demand weekends) so if you are a Govt employee, regardless of State or Federal all you need is your ID and you will get a very discounted rate in some cases

upper desert, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

was here for surgery the following morning at a surgigal center a block away. location was prime reason this hotel wasv chosen. the hotel seems to be fairly new construction. grounds & entry were very well kept with ample free parking in front and limited in rear. the tiled entry was clean but the elevator carpets were filthy. our floor common area carpets were fair as was the room. the suite is a very nice layout with a king bed. 32"tv in both bedroom & suite area. no shampoo in the bath but a nice card identified the person responsible for the bath otherwise good condition. fairly quiet but it was mid-week so i'm sure there a lot fewer guests than usual. because of my surgery i was unabble to eat the free breakfast however my companion did & was satisfied. there was plentiful seating but it seemed every available table had not been cleaned. the room price was in line with what i expected to pay (oddly hilton website offered the best rate) except there was an additional $10 fee for internet. overall it's a newer place and is close to the places -shopping & medical- that i visit when in town so i would definitely come again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Good Afternoon Brian M

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the 4 STAR Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff at our next monthly all employee meeting, especially the areas realting to cleanliness as the team here takes pride in maintaining their Top 5% Ranking of all 213 Embassy Suites in this category

Blank, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

After paying $160.00 a night for the room, $8.00 beer in the bar, you have to pay $10.00 a day for very slow, poor quality connection to the internet. It's just not worth it when other hotels give you internet that is at least usable, I couldn't even connect to my VPN service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TA survey and we appreciate the coments you provided us and I will share them with our corporate team as the Internet fee is common in over 95% fo the 213 Embassy Suites in the United States. As far as the quality, we continually monitor and make changes to access and speed based on guest comments to ensure the best possible service

Truckee, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We always enjoy staying in Embassy Suites hotels, but this one presented a refined ambience in its decor and amenities. The hotel appeared new and was decorated in a tasteful, contemporary style with updated furniture, fixtures and colors, including granite in the mini kitchen and a vessel sink in the bathroom. The room was spacious and consisted of a living room, mini kitchen, separate bedroom with king bed, and a sleek bathroom that had two doors, one leading from the bedroom and another from the main living area. The hotel offered a restaurant for meals and room service, as well as a complimentary breakfast and drinks in the evening. As always, the hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. It was a pleasure to stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Good Afternoon Max and Krista,

Lancaster, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This hotel was top notch from the time I entered the lobby to check in to the next day when I checked out. All the staff were polite and helpful and the room was perfect. The location was near a shopping mall, however, I had no need to leave the hotel. Great job to everyone at the Palmdale Embassy Suites! I will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Jackieo1999,

Randy Keller-GM

Been to Embassy Suites Palmdale? Share your experiences!