“Excellent professional service in a clean ambience” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Palmdale
“Excellent professional service in a clean ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The Palmdale Embassy Suites was a pleasant surprise: clean rooms, professional service striving for excellence! The location with regards to proximity to highways was great. The breakfast was good value for the money. The front desk staff was very efficient: check-in after a long flight was quick. The rooms were clean and well appointed.

• Stayed May 2013
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Good Morning Shushbhard

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the 5 Star rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff.

If there is anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

217 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Corpus Christi, TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I were in town for a wedding and I am very picky about where I stay when it comes to hotels... Embassy Suites Palmdale was great!!! The service was awesome and the suite was very nice!!! We will be staying again!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Good Morning Cesere G,

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel since it opened about 3 years ago and I keep coming back every year. It is by far the best hotel in Palmdale and Lancaster. Probably the only negative I can give the hotel is that they do not provide free internet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Good Morning Choan G,

Stay tuned on the Internet as Embassy Suites is testing tiered pricing for bandwidth usage where the basic usage to check emails will be free and priced up thereafter.

San Marcos, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

DissentingBUTThe Suite Was Large Enough For 2 Families....Beds Were Comfy. One Of The Bathroom Doors Had A Broken Lock Which Was An Inconvenience. When We Asked For More Pillows....It Took Over An Hour To Get Them. The Pool And The Complimentary Breakfast Were Awesome!

BUT NO FREE INTERNET SERVICE???? For The Price Of The Rooms....This Service Should Be Included.....That Was Disappointing!

• Stayed April 2013
Good Morning Gloria L

Good Morning Choan G,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff, especially since there is much room for improvement.

I do apologize that it took that long to receive your extra pillows as our standard if 15 minutes. I will be sure to follow up with our housekeeping team. The same goes for the broken lock. The room should not have been ready to sell until that was fixed by our Maintenance Team. Thank you for passing the information on to allow us to continuously improve on our delivery of services

In relation to internet, the Embassy Suites Brand does not provide free internet ; however, they are testing tiered pricing at some of their hotels so stay tuned on that issue

san jsoe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Excellent suites! We had the two bedroom suite and it was clean, newly furnished and an adequate size. One room featured 2 queen beds and the other had 1 king size bed. 2 bathrooms on opposite sides of the suite allowed for privacy and was a time saver in getting ready. While I've stayed at other Embassy Suites, this one had newer furnishing. I wasn't able to rate the complimentary buffet during this visit but it is typically something to look forward to in the future, especially when traveling with kids.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

The bathroom is spacious, clean and bed is very comfortable. Nice fluffy thick bath towels too! Friendly staff at reception and at breakfast too. Got my omelette cooked just right! Will definitely stay here again for next soccer tournament.

• Stayed April 2013
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Jenoreo

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the 5 Star Rating you provided us and I will share them with our staff.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Excellent location if you are working at or near Edwards AFB. Within close proximity to Los Angeles. Very friendly staff, beautiful hotel, and awesome breakfast. This is the place I always try to stay if it isn't booked.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RafeNev,

If you ever have trouble getting in, just drop me an email and I will see what I can do.

Randy Keller-GM

Been to Embassy Suites Palmdale? Share your experiences!