“Best place to stay in Palmdale!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Palmdale
San Diego, California
“Best place to stay in Palmdale!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've been staying in this hotel since it's grand opening a couple of years ago. Randy is the consummate general manager who highly engages his staff to make it the best hotel in Palmdale and also goes out of his way to get to personally interact, know and help each individual customer. The rooms are excellent, roomy, clean, and have great, modern furnishings.

The staff in general is very helpful and dedicated in what they do. Jennifer, one of the breakfast chefs, is very friendly and enthusiastic about what she does and gets to really know and conversates with the patrons.

Lastly, a long while ago, I remember calling in an order with Wyatt for to-go from my room, and he helped me decide and made recommendations what to get with my food voucher. He then later called to tell me my order was ready, so I went downstairs to pick it up and as soon as the elevator door opened, Wyatt was standing there with my order in hand and I graciously took my order from him and went back to my room.

All in all, you can expect 4 star service at this hotel. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review on our property and we appreciate the great scores you provided us and I will share them with our staff...especially Jennifer and Wyatt

If there is anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

Have a great day and successful week and see you soon

217 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great hotel, with great staff. I was in the hotel for a month, and really appreciated the help of everyone there. From the Maintenance guy helping me out in the business center, to the cleaning lady making sure I was happy with the job she did on the room.

Also, the fitness center was much better than any hotel I've stayed in, in ages! Treadmills, ellipticals, and not a bad assortment of dumbells. Granted, they only went up to 50 lbs. but, sometimes you have to be creative. I had a membership to a local gym, but it was always crowded, and more of a social gathering area for the locals.

The bar staff was awesome as well! Always a friendly face to greet you after a long frustrating day at work. With a great managers reception, and 2, yes 2 happy hours... Perfect!

Definitely plan on seeing me there again, on my next trip to the AV.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review on our property and we appreciate the great scores you provided us and I will share them with our staff...especially our Maintenance and Bar Teams

Have a great day and successful week

Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites in Palmdale, California for a period of three weeks. The motel is well situated, and very well presented. The rooms are very spacious and there is plenty of free off street parking. The staff made me feel very welcome from the moment I arrived and would constantly discuss with me how I was enjoying my stay and whether there was any other service they could provide. The Suites provide a fully catered breakfast each morning, with dishes cooked to order and very helpful staff. There is also an evening Managers reception each day which was always well attended. I would highly recommend the Embassy Suites to anyone looking for high quality accommodations in Palmdale at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites, just varying in size. I stayed on the fifth floor three rooms down from the el...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Embassy Suites P, General Manager at Embassy Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank You Newcastle for your 5 Star Review while compleing our survey and we appreciate it.and I will share them with our staff.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here on a recent business trip and was very surprised with the amenities and look of the hotel. It's very clean and comfortable with several dining options nearby.

The hotel staff is what will continue to bring me back here, namely Derek, from the front desk. He was nice and gave me an early check-in and saw to it that I had extra pillows in my room as I requested on my reservation. Derek even gave me several recommendations on good restaurants nearby which was great since I don't know the area well.

It was a little noisy with kids there for soccer and a jazz band playing, so be prepared for that on occasion.

Ms Fisher,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the great overall scores you provided us I have already share them with our staff, especially Derek. He was recognized in front of his team at our most recent all employee meeting.

Moorpark, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We had stayed one night for a softball tournament & upon check in at 1:50pm, I had mentioned we would need additional towels & pillows. I was told no problem & they would be in our room when we returned from our day at the field. We came back in the late evening to find no additional items per requested, called down stairs & was told house keeping was not available for our items & to stop by the front desk for our towels.
Then, as we are getting ready to go to bed & lock the dead bolt on our door, had to go back out & the bolt wouldn't in lock. It took approx 5 min to get the door to open & notified the front desk how un safe it was if an emergency had occurred to get out immediately.
The complimentary breakfast was ok as far as selection but there were no plates for guests to get there food, the food stations were not marked & you had to open up every container to see what it was.

• Stayed November 2012
SCook333..Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the feedback you provided us and I will share them with our staff.

Furthermore, please understand that we take our service as well as every guests safety and security seriously at the hotel and want to apologize that was not conveyed in our staff actions

In regards to breakfast, this too was unacceptable and we already have implemented some additional signage as well as increased our china, glass, and silver inventory to ensure this does not happen again in the future

Additionally, I will speak with our housekeeping staff as one of our many procedures we have in place for the weekend sporting events is to ensure each room has extra towels so guests such as yourself do not need to call and ask

Palmdale, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is the last time I have my business book this hotel when staying more than a week. Twice now I asked for a high level room, and twice I was on the lower rooms (2nd and 3rd floor) where the noises from the parties in the halls off the 1st floor lobby boom boom boom bass all Friday night. I got tired of calling to complain, hearing that the wedding party will quit at 11:00PM; I'll tell the DJ to turn down the volume; still loud?; isn't the volume lower?... doors slamming, kids yelling and running down the halls,... This otherwise was a nice stay, but totally dislike that my complaints were only dismissed.
Also, internet access is a per-day cost... not free like all the other hotels in this city.

Room Tip: Insist on a high floor level room if you intend on getting any sleep on Friday night.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you Lockheed Engineer for for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the feedback you provided us and I have already shared with our staff, especially the front desk. If you would give me the opportunity to regain your business as we truly due value you. I will ensure that I do everything inmy power to create an experience you can write back here with scores of 5. Please call me directly so we cacn discuss how I can do this as the experience you had was not the norm of our award winning team. It was terribly disappointing that we did not meet your basic requests nor did we correct any of your issues during your stay. Thank you for taking the time and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great evening and better weekend. Happy Thanksgiving

Have

Palmdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We haven't stayed at this hotel yet (we live up the street) and we will one night for a night away because the place is beautiful...the reason I am doing this review is that a week ago I found out that they have live jazz music every Friday night for a few hours. What a blast we had and we went back again tonight and brought friends, who also agreed that the band was wonderful. Speaking of the band..they are a trio..drums, keyboard and sax (my favorite). The name of the band is "The Tony Capko Jazz Trio" or "The Herbie Kae Jazz Trio"...same band. They are a local jazz trio and I am guessing the name difference is who got the gig (sorry if that is wrong guys). If you live here or are visiting close, it is worth your time and they are great!- drinks and food available (we dine then go - starts at 8pm) no cover charge...WORTH YOUR TIME!!!!

Room Tip: sorry, we didn't spend the night - but he entertainment was great
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and we appreciate the great overall scores you provided us and I will share them with our staff. Furthermore, we have been able to take all of your comments and read them to our staff

If there is anything else I can assist with, especially when you decide to stay with us, please don't hesitate in contacting me and thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Palmdale for your accommodations of choice and we look forward to your next visit.

Have a great evening

Randy Keller-GM

Been to Embassy Suites Palmdale? Share your experiences!