“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
Pasadena, California
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Our room was great and had everything we needed. A kitchenette, Large fridge, Microwave, dishwasher, sink, cabinet space and dishes. Room was clean, staff was nice. Pool was a little small but clean and nice. Breakfast was good. I would stay here again. Family loved it!

Room Tip: Corner rooms give a great view of the courtyard and pool
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hi Winter,

Thank your for the wonderful detailed review. It was a pleasure having you here with us and hope to see you back again soon.

Candice Loy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Roseville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one quick night on our way through town. Kinda tricky to find from the street since it's hidden right behind a Holiday Inn, but once found the lobby was warm, inviting and staffed by a friendly clerk who had us on our way in 2 minutes. The room was clean and looked pretty new. Full kitchen, couch, separate bedroom and small but clean bathroom. The breakfast was pretty good...liked the regional breakfast quesadillas! There was a softball team staying there and they wiped out the breakfast items in a couple of minutes. Took a while for replacement food to arrive. The pool looked great...we wish we had gotten there earlier in the afternoon to enjoy it. I'd have absolutely no problem staying here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us recently and for the wonderful review! I am pleased to hear your overall experience was great and I will definitely make sure that we have additional staffing so that we can ensure the food gets put out on time! Your comments will be shared with the rest of our team. Hope to see you again soon and thanks again for staying with us.

San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here while on a very long road trip. In the car for 8 hours with my husband and 1 year old, made for a great place to relax in. We were very impressed when we walked in the room. I liked everything about what this hotel has to offer, 1 bedroom suite, with a kitchenette, laundry facility, nice ground to stretch out, we were very please. Everything was clean and of nice quality. I would only give this place 1 complaint in that we couldn't get milk for our 1 year old at their little store. The staff at the desk was friendly but had no interest in meeting our needs. We know they had milk there, kind of a silly thing to complain about but the previous place we were at offered us milk so we didn't have to go out and that's where we got the idea to ask. Also the staff appeared to have friends/ guests/ or co workers visiting them as in just hanging out at the front desk for hours. That certainly won't stop us from staying again as they were always friendly to us. One last thing, the room we stayed in had some food under the coffee table ( and on the curtains) that was not vacuumed up and I had to clean it quickly before my toddler found it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and we take every guest comment serious.

I am pleased that your overall stay was great and on behalf of the entire staff and me, we offer you our most humble apologizes for falling short of your expectations with service and cleanliness. Please know that I will be reviewing each item one by one and dissecting the breakdown and how we can ensure this does not happen to another guest. I value your comments and would love to discuss your stay further. Please call me, at your convenience 661-947-9300 candice@sbpalmdale.com

Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I gave a negative rating and review last month given the bed was too soft and staff at the desk could offer me no improvement. Just want to say, after posting my concerns on trip advisor, I received a very nice response from their management trying to make things right.

While I probably would not stay at this chain again for the noted reason. If you like softer beds I would recommend the place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Remis,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take every guest comment serious and appreciate your feedback.

On behalf of the entire staff and me, we offer you our most humble apologizes for falling short of your expectations. Please know that I have reviewed and dissecting the breakdown and how we will be correcting this matter in the future. As you and I e-mailed back and fourth just remember that we have alternate equipment to make our beds softer and harder based on requests as individual preferences vary.

I appreiciate your wonderful comments about my follow up and I truely hope that our short discussions would change your mind about our hotel and our brand.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I travel a lot for business and have stayed in more mid-range hotels than I care to remember, but I have to say the Staybridge Suites Palmdale is really one of the best. The management must be doing something right, because all the the staff I interacted with were friendly and top-notch. The amenities were exactly what I needed--coffee, healthy breakfast, LAUNDRY (free!), fitness center, a place for my team to work together, and a clean, comfortable room. Everything worked, and if it didn't maintenance fixed it (they FOLLOWED UP--it's like a miracle).

The thing that puts this place over the top is the complimentary light dinner in the evening that always included salad and fruit. The food is good and the dining area pleasant, which is sooo great after a long day--especially when there is more work to do after dinner.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you so much for the amazing review!! We know it takes time to do this and we cannot thank you enough! As a seasoned traveler I know it is hard to make a great impression and I could not be happier with my team. We are so glad that you felt at home when you are with us and you were able to enjoy all the amenities. We really hope to see you again soon. We love having you with us!

Jefferson, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

The staff make this place feel like home. They always make it a point to say hi and ask how the day is going. The monthly customer appreciation night was an absolute blast! The staff put on a great show and taught everyone there how to line dance. Those activities really make staying here fun. Which is great since our crew will likely be here for the next 3 years or so. Thanks!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
We are please to have you staying with us.Thank you for posting your great comments on TripAdvisor! To receive a 5 Star Rating from a frequent traveler like you is an honor!

Your positive feedback on our “Appreciate Nights” goes a long way. We were honored that you joined in and danced with us.

We are excited for our Karaoke night next month and hope that you and your crew will join us again!

Manteca, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The help was all friendly, always cheerful and smiling. The room was very clean and everything worked! The room had a kitchen with everything you need to make a meal. They served a free breakfast that was clean and very well organized. The food was good. During the week they have a light dinner for free too. We were there on a weekend so we didn't have that. We didn't have time to swim in the pool. I walked out and checked the water, it seemed a little cool. There were some people out there that said the water was a little chilly. They were in the hot tub. Nice place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our accomodations and hope to see you again soon on your next trip!

Candice Loy

Been to Staybridge Suites Palmdale? Share your experiences!