“Wonderful surprise!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Palmdale
Simi Valley, California
“Wonderful surprise!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

After enduring a horrible experience the night before @ another Holiday Inn property in Barstow, CA. I was very apprehensive about staying at a new HI property. My fears were dashed upon my arrival as I had requested parking for two 36' show trucks. Upon my arrival, I found plenty of parking. Then I entered the lobby and was happily greeted by the General Manager asking why we were in Palmdale. I had reserved two one bedroom suites. They were beautiful and CLEAN!
We were invited to a free stake dinner and free beer and wine. Wonderful.
The next morning they had a great breakfast (included) and we were on our way.
Thanks for a really wonderful experience.....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your review! We love to hear from our guests! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I’ll be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team and we all hope to see you again soon!

Candice Loy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Palmdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Our family stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Palmdale, CA for 3 weeks while our home was being renovated. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They accommocated our needs for more silverware, or dishes, etc. We love the amenities that are offered: easy parking, free laundry facilities (very important with 2 boys playing baseball games!), movie theatre you can reserve, basketball half court and soccer net, pool and hot tub. Breakfast and mid-week meal refreshments, coffee and sodas.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom with a sofa sleeper, full kitchen, and livingroom, dressing area and bathroom, with a TV in the living room and the bedroom. My 7 and 9 year old boys thought they were at home, they made themselves very comfortable. (This was our 2nd stay at this hotel for an extended time.

Great place to work from: Free WIFI, speaker phone, desk, comfortable chair, lots of electical outlets.

Room Tip: 3rd Floor Courtyard was great! No noise above you; however, we did not experience any noise from nei...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for such a detailed review! I’m happy to see that you made the Staybridge Suites your home away from home! We hope to see you again soon!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I just returned home from my third stay within the past couple of months at the Staybridge Suites Palmdale and all I can say is that I LOVE IT! I have traveled all over the world for business & pleasure and I have NEVER stayed at such a comfortable, warm, and friendly hotel.

A big thank you out to Candice, Teana, Crystal, Maria, and the entire staff (forgive me for the names I cannot remember) for being part of the most friendly, helpful, and hospitable staff I have ever experienced in all my travels. I have yet to encounter ANYONE who didn't greet me with a 'hello', 'can I help you', or 'thank you'....which I find very impressive and endearing, but unfortunately rare in the world we live in these days.

The hotel is designed for 'extended stays', so each room is a 'suite' with a mini-kitchen, bedroom area, and bathroom. The kitchen is stocked with plates, silverware, a small cook top, microwave, refrigerator, etc. Perfect for the business traveler who doesn't want to feel as if they need to go out to eat for every meal. And also perfect for the couple looking to get away for a relaxing weekend, or the family who likes the flexibility and access of a small kitchen. The rooms/suites are spacious, and stylishly decorated with all the amenities (soap, lotion, shampoo, etc.), and if you forget anything the front desk will have it. Beds & linens are comfortable, and the A/C works great (which is very important in the desert).

Plenty of free parking, a nice pool & jacuzzi, an 'exercise court', as well as a great little gym (they even have dumbbells!). Laundry facilities, a couple of PCs for use, free wi-fi, great breakfast buffet, early evening beer/wine & munchies during the week....just about anything and everything one would expect in a hotel and at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE (except for laundry)!!! But most importantly, the hotel and property is expertly maintained, and spotlessly clean....a superb maintenance & housekeeping staff.

Can you tell I was impressed? Check it out....you will be too!!!

Room Tip: I prefer rooms that face the pool area.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your amazing review! We were pleased to have you with us and part of our family. Hope to see you again soon!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Staybridge Suites in Palmdale is the best place we have stayed in years.
Crystal, Kassanda and Maria were all really great. We will be back on a regular basis.
The location, value and food was really tremendous.
D.L. Ihg platinum member

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I’m happy you plan on making the Staybridge Suites your home away from home! Hope to see you soon!

Escondido
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stayed 3 nights on points. Not upgraded, although platinum. welcome gift not offered (asked later and got a couple cookies), but we were greeted. Parking good. Check in generally good. Room spacious for standard. Weekday free "lite dinner", spagetti and meat balls only partically warmed up, both of us got sick that night. Wine, beer, soda and coffee offered. Nice salad as well. Toast. Must ask for maid service on the weekend. Breakfast good. Selection a bit less on weekend. Seating unavailable on Sunday due to a soccer team and parents/coachs taking all in and out, with the rest of us trying to make it where we could. Access to food that day tough, but everythng was kept up with by employee! Problem with HBO access was eventually fixed. We stay at Priority Club properties often, and would stay here again, if in the area, but would check out the "group bookings" and avoid those nights. Groups all go to everything at the same time, overwhelming waht ever that service is...pool, breakfast or... Common space was messy Sunday, but the group of "kids" did not have theri mothers to pick up for them. the days before everyghing was good...hall floors, elevators and dining room. ownership must make the choice when making such group bookings...could impact their "general business". Pillows iffy. Quiet. Point score would have varied materially depending on the night in question.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have kitcheon. Many rooms materially larger that others. You likely will be sati...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I value your comments and would like to discuss your stay further. Please call me at your convenience.

661-947-9300
Candice@sbpalmdale.com
Seal Rock, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stay here for a week once a year on extended business and it never disappoints me. The rooms, bed, and kitchen areas are top notch; the breakfast and evening meals are exceptional considering they are included for free. It's the only hotel I've found with a home theater room to watch DVD's. I can't really think of anything they could improve on except maybe better Wi-Fi service, mine was out for two days due to a equipment breakdown. It's very well suited for longer term work travel and I always choose it over Marriot's Residence Inns if I can.

Room Tip: The rooms closest to the elevators are a bit noisy but not too bad. The west facing rooms can get pr...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
StayBridgePalmdale, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your review and for your continued loyalty! I’m glad that you’ve enjoyed our hotel. I want to apologize for any inconvenience the Wi-Fi may have caused you. We have resolved the issue and our Wi-Fi running smoothly once more. Again, thank you for your review and hope to see you soon!

Las Vegas NV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The rooms, staff and amenities are exceptional, however the location leaves something to be desired. I had saddlebags stolen from my motorcycle in broad daylight. No security cameras, and apparently a random security patrol on site only randomly patrols at night.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed the staff and amenities; however I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We’ve recently added in more lighting in the parking lot and have our staff patrol regularly throughout the night. I do hope that you will stay with us again!

Candice Loy

Been to Staybridge Suites Palmdale? Share your experiences!