We stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Palmdale in March 2013. It was a soccer tournament weekend and we picked it for a number of reasons - it has a nice good size suite and it allows for small pets. We had our little toy dog with us. The hotel is very well kept - grounds are nice, clean and inviting. The lobby is small but nice. There is a restaurant/lounge area on the side of the lobby - good place to hang out, with a flat screen tv, fireplace and coffee. We had a one bedroom suite. Here's the first bad part - I thought the one bedroom suite had a sofa bed - but it didn't. You have to specifically select a "one bedroom suite with king size bed and sofabed" as your room choice. Otherwise, you just get a junior suite with a bed and a sofa (no pull out). Anyways, we asked for a rollaway bed for our son and got charged $10 - no big deal. The hotel allowed us to bring our pet for a $75 fee - still worth it I think instead of leaving him in a kennel. The room is comfortable, big, and clean. New furniture - very contemporary. The air is cold. There is a small kitchenette which is always helpful to have when you have kids. Overall pretty good stay, very similar to Marriott Springhill Suites the only difference is you could bring your little pet - yay!
Breakfast is free - standard, nothing fancy... wifi is free - good deals to have!
We liked it there for a short non luxurious weekend...
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Palmdale Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Palmdale Hotel Palmdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmdale, CA Hotel Welcomes Guests for an Excellent Extended Stay Ideally situated near major aerospace and Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Staybridge Suites Palmdale offers comfortable, extended stay accommodations in close proximity to exciting attractions and major businesses in California's magnificent Antelope Valley. Guests of our pet friendly Palmdale hotel enjoy visiting the Joe Davies Heritage Airpark and the thrilling Dry Town Water Park. Live entertainment at the Palmdale Amphitheater and sophisticated events at the Antelope Valley Winery can also be found less than five miles away. Business travelers appreciate our upscale, extended stay Palmdale accommodations near the U.S. Air Force Plant 42 and corporations such as Boeing and Lockheed Martin. A 24-hour business center and free, high-speed Internet access are also available on-site for our guests' utmost convenience. During your stay, free local transportation, a complimentary self-laundry facility and full-service kitchens are provided for your benefit. You can enjoy spending time at our outdoor barbecue pavilion and sports court, relaxing in our media room or exercising in our 24-hour fitness center and swimming pool. A free, daily breakfast buffet and evening community-oriented Sundowner Receptions are available for your convenience. In planning your trip, be sure to explore our exceptional Palmdale hotel rates and make your reservations today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Staybridge Suites Palmdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.