“Nice, Clean, Quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 14 hotels in Palmdale
Louisville, Kentucky
“Nice, Clean, Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is our favorite place to stay when in Palmdale visiting family.

The rooms are clean, like can't tell someone stayed there last night clean, and the place well maintained. We've not eaten in the on-site restaurant, as we are visiting family and have meals with them. The pool and spa are also nice.

While a little pricey at around $90 per night, we find it a good value.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

133 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Arlington, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

My Reservation was for two nights. The first morning I went down to breakfast. I ordered from the counter and 20 minutes later I did not have my order. Since I needed to get to a business meeting, I cancelled my order and went to work hungry. That evening I mentioned the incident to the front desk. They took my room number and said they would talk to the manager. When I had not heard from the manager by the next morning I decided to buy breakfast elsewhere . Otherwise this property was good but I probably will not stay here again unless there are no other options. I did mention this incident on the Hilton survey I received following this stay and I have received no response.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Fallbrook, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is my go-to hotel for business in Palmdale. I've stayed three times now and the service and amenities are always dialed in on a par with other Hilton Gardens. The advantage here is that the hotel is situated adjacent to Antelope Valley Mall and there are several good restaurant choices within easy walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
St. Mary's City, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I have stayed in this particular Hilton property on several occasions while on business in Palmdale. The location, which is next to the mall, is within walkin distance of numerous restaurants. The hotel staff is friendly, efficient, and polite. There is a small bar on sight and a small self-service food area where they sell prepared foods (frozen entrees), salads, fruit, snacks, sodas, water, wine and beer. The rooms which include a microwave and a small fridge are quite comfortable. Free wireless is available. Their exercise facility is clean, provides towels and has several tread mills and elipticals. Bring your earbuds as the each piece of equipment has it's own individual TV.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Just as the last review stated, I too stayed on the fourth floor and was bitten by bed bugs. Now my mattress at home is infested. STEER CLEAR!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
HGIPalmdale, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
Good Afternoon Alexander K.,

I was appalled after reading your review about bed bugs in our hotel. We take cleanliness very seriously and are known to provide very clean accommodations for our guests. We can assure you that we are 100% bed bug free.

Our management team was determined to check the whole fourth floor just as we did after receiving the first comment. We have inspected ALL rooms in our hotel once again and have NOT found any signs of bed bugs.

We have also contacted our pest control company to inspect the hotel and has NOT found any signs of them. Our Hotel Is Bed Bug Free.

We would have liked the opportunity to address this with you directly and sooner as we take this matter very seriously.

I thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale for your lodging needs in Palmdale.

Griselda V.
Assistant GM
San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

We stay here when visiting the relatives. The rooms are always spotless. My son LOVES all of the pillows on the bed. It's locating walking distance from the Mall. The breakfast service is always great- the fruit is always fresh and everything else is well-stocked. We love the sitting area by the fire place. The fitness room is good; small but the equipment is well-maintained. In the evenings, it's a nice place to go for a glass of wine or a cocktail.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
HGIPalmdale, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale, responded to this review, March 2, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy that you enjoy your stays at our hotel and will share your review with our team. We hope to see you again when you visit your family in Palmdale.

Griselda V.
Assistant GM
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

One night stay at this location and it was what I've come to expect from HGI. Great staff, clean rooms, good restaurant. The location is at Antelope Valley Mall and all sorts of great restaurants are within a 5 minute walk.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your comment. It is always our goal to provide our guests with exceptional accommodations. We hope to see you on your next visit to Palmdale.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale? Share your experiences!