“Brunch to munch on at Jake's” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 272 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Granvia Valmonte & Tamarisk
Description: This hip-yet-casual American bistro serves up fresh, innovative fare and comfort food favorites, along with beverages from a full bar. Dine alfresco in our charming courtyard or sleek dining room. Join us for lunch, dinner, or brunch (served Sat. and Sun.) Takeout and catering available for your next event.
California
“Brunch to munch on at Jake's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Having moved to Palm Springs from a "foodie town" recently we were eager to find dining spots we could happily return to and recommend. Jake's is one of them.
Haven't been there for dinner yet but Brunch and Lunch were delightful. Eggs were prepared perfectly as ordered (over medium), and accompanied with basil bacon, nine grain toast, potatoes, and a small cup of fruit. Crab Cakes Benedict and Brioche French Toast were also well prepared and exquisitely presented.
The staff were all professional, attentive, and yes, friendly (it does make a difference).
All this with probably the best Bloody Mary I've had in Palm Springs makes Jake's the perfect place for Brunch or Lunch in Palm Springs.
Can't wait to see and taste dinner.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Rehoboth Beach
“I hidden jem - perfect for couples!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We sat at the bar last Saturday night. It was a last minute choice for dinner with no reservation and we love to sit at the bar and watch. And it was fun, great conversation with the waitstaff, the batender was awesome and the atmosphere of this place is great. Very affordable and priced right for the PS market. Share an App, Enjoy your entrees and save room for the desserts as they are best to share. Great wine list, plenty of choices and reasonable prices. Tables are a little small but that is the ambience of the place. Everything about dinner was great, the mood, the music, the food and the feel all made it like a NY happening bistro in the middle of the desert. Can wait for our trip back.!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Charming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had an amazing meal here. The courtyard is so charming and quaint, and the food is amazing. Ken was our waiter, and he rocked. Crispy fried Sea bass was absolutely the best dish I had in my two weeks visit to the mainland.

Visited September 2012
Culemborg
“Small but friendly and good quality restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

It's not a big restaurant but their service is great. Everyone (employees and customers) seemed to have a good time and the place had a good atmosphere. It was pretty busy on a Tuesday evening. I forgot the name of my waiter but I remember he had glasses on. Although I was not very hungry because of the great appetizers during happy hour at the Rendezvous hotel I really enjoyed eating here. I had the Meatloaf with Mac & Cheese. I liked it so much that I even ordered a dessert (3 scoops of 3 different fruit sorbets). Although I was not that hungry I did not regret ordering dessert.

Visited September 2012
Boston, New York
“A Great Find.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My partner and I always make a stop for dinner at this fine restaurant. Thie Filet Mignon is prepared well sitting a top superb asparagus, and the wine selection is incredible. Our resort reccomended this spot, we will definetly return.

• Visited September 2012