“Perfection.” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   435 E Avenida Olancha, Palm Springs, CA 92264   |
Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Palm Springs
“Perfection.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is an excellent place to stay. Very quiet, comfortable, clean and private resort. Great for any special occasions or just a weekend get away. Staff is very courteous and ocomidating. Owner makes you stay feel more then home. Walking distance to some shops and food places and they have bike rentals in case u want to go further. Staff will even make restaurant reservations at a great steak house and u can even get a private balcony. This is the perfect getaway. I will come back and recommend it to anyone! I give this place 5 stars!!

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

We just returned from our first trip to Palm Springs and stayed at the Queen of Hearts. Michelle did a great job of taking care of us. She supplied us with what we wanted for breakfast and made sure we had anything else we needed. Also she suggested places to eat and things to do.
Queen of Hearts is a very charming and quite resort.
I loved just sitting out by the pool in the morning drinking my coffee and just looking at the beautiful mountains and hearing the birds sing.
We will be returning again I am sure before the end of the year.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

We were at Queen of Hearts in March 2012 and had an incredible stay! We were warmly welcomed and felt that we couldn't have made a better choice for some where to stay! The location was perfect, the price was great and the accommodations were just wonderful! Michelle definitely makes you feel welcome and right at home! I highly recommend this resort!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Location - nice quiet private neighborhood yet close enough to DT PS
Customer Service - lots of extra personal touches that made our stay wonderful
Clean
Fun
Private

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Upland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Michelle took good care of us when we elected to stay there instead of at an impersonal hotel. Quiet, cozy suites with kitchens surrounding the central pool. All the poolside amenities like blender/BBQ/floaties guarantee a day of doing nothing.
Thanks Michelle - see you in July for another 3 days!

Room Tip: All 9 suites suround the pool - they're all good
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I've been to the Queen of Hearts over 10 times in the past few years. I start to relax just thinking about getting there. I have also stayed at the Riviera, Zoso, the Hilton, Casa Laquita....yeah I like Palm Springs, it's my place to go when I need some sun.
What do I like about it.........?
it's roomy, comfortable, has a kitchen, and best of all I get up in the morning and drink my coffee outside, just 10 feet from the pool. I spend the day reading & listening to music, relaxing. Just what I need. I don't think I have ever locked my room....

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

We enjoyed our stay but were disappointed in the service. We bought friends with us who had stayed before and were lead to believe you were to get a small breakfast each morning. Well our friends had nothing in their room and they didn't even have soap on the first morning. I do think for the money paid there could be better quality towels etc. I was also bothered by the owner trying to enter our room to turn off a light accidentally left on and while sitting under an umbrella by the pool she tried to wind it down while we sat under it saying she was leave and therefore wanted the umbrella down. But over all we had a lovely time in a quiet and peaceful location.

• Stayed April 2012
queenofheartshotel, Owner at Little Paradise Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Continential breakfast is placed in all suites prior to arrival (full kitchens). Such as muffins, orange juice, fresh fruit, coffee, etc. In fact these ladies requested corn flakes and milk upon which I went immediately to Ralphs to purchase the requested items for them. I never go in a occupy suite without the guests permission. Porch light was on late morning and I merely asked if I could switch it off to conserve energy. Umbrella? The sun was behind the mountain and I was just wanting to lower the umbrella because the winds were picking up. Towels? We have had no complaints till now.