We recently spent 3 days at the Viceroy (mid-week). All in all, it was fine. The staff is nice, the food and drinks were pretty darn good and the pool areas were relaxing. We stayed in a Weatherly suite, which had the bonus of a large sitting area/living room. My two nit-picks about the room would be that the bathtubs are pretty outdated and our room did not get very much daylight. The hotel was very close to Palm Canyon Drive, so it was a short walk to other restaurants and bars. This was definitely a good place to spend a few days by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel