In short. Great hotel. Loved it.
On a recent vacation from South Africa my girlfriend and I took 4 days out to relax in Palm Springs. Looking for somewhere small and intimate we booked back in early July with our research done online, as well as a recommendation from a friend in LA.
Found the hotel to be perfectly situated in PS and was thrilled to have been upgraded to a suite on arrival. The room was extremely well appointed, cool and comfortable - with views directly out onto the central pool courtyard.
Much time was spent by the pool, drinking bubbly, reading, snoozing and swimming. Peaceful surrounds, and attentive staff made for a hugely relaxing stay.
Evenings were spent taking the short walk into 'downtown' where we ate and drank at some great restaurants and bars. No driving or taxis required.
The staff were excellent. On returning to LA we discovered that we'd left our travel documents and camera in the room safe (don't ask!). No matter - after a quick call to the hotel they we're duly dispatched by FedEx and arrived safe and sound the next morning.
This was a highlight of our trip. We really enjoyed everything about The Viceroy and will be returning in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.