This hotel is great - small - trendy - and the staff is superb. We stayed the weekend to see coachella music festival. We had a little trouble at check in - the people in our room had decided they wanted to stay until 5pm - but the Food Staff more than made up for it - while we waited by the bar - they could not have been nicer. the food at this hotel is amazing. And the entire staff - from the top down - do whatever it takes to keep the place clean, the food and drinks flowing and the atmosphere light and fun. Just what you want when you are on vacation. Thanks to everyone - especially John - Don - Stacey - and James. You all went beyond the call of duty and my friends and I appreciate it.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.