We stayed 6 days and loved our time there. Because they were slow, and I complained about hubby snoring, they gave us a major upgrade for a minimal cost. Wow.
On the downside, the WiFi was spotty, water pressure in shower low and slow, and prices - if I paid in full - too high.
However, every single encounter with any staff was absolutely professional, quick, friendly, warm, respectful. We ate there several times, and the food is very well priced and the menu is quite smart.
The pools are open 24/7 and the temp is lovely.
Best staff I've ever encountered!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel