Our familyof 4 (two teenagers 15 and 13) arrived much earlier than check in. We were greeted with complimentary arrival drinks and the lovely girl on reception asked if we would like to have lunch at the kids' pool. Lunch was superb, with prompt service, and the pool we had to ourselves. The pool looked nothing like a kids' area with huge cabanas and loungers. The views to the mountains were lovely. The receptionist came and and found us by the pool to advise that the first of our two rooms was ready earlier than expected. The reception staff and the valet were very considerate when we left for Joshua Tree NP, loading us up with cold bottles of water. We had such an enjoyable stay at the Viceroy and we would return due to the wonderful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel