My wife and I snuck in a 4 day R&R trip. Great Location. Did not rent a car (15$ cab ride from airport), easy downtown walk, used the awesome hotel bikes (& locks) to ride out to Indian Canyon Hike (5 mile, easy ride; wide road, few cars) and getting to restaurants on the far side of palm canyon. Loved the character of the hotel. Wished we had eaten there more often. Bar, pool (combined with garden), service; all were great. Our last day there our flight was at 5pm, they stored our bags and let us use the facilities & get ready in the spa (which is awesome & has lockers). Our room was very boutique sheik and cozy, but do not expect sleek new. Price was steep for our budget but we came away Very Happy; Mission accomplished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel