I think no hotel in the Palm Springs area has it all. But the Viceroy has a refreshing atmosphere and a nice location if you want to have easy access to the restaurants and shops of Palm Canyon road. The streets behind the hotel make for wonderful morning strolls or maybe a ride on a bike. Also, the pools are very relaxing. I prefer the larger one away from the hotel restaurant area; it feels peaceful and a little Mediterranean. The basic rooms seem small and it's worth it to upgrade at least one level. The bathrooms especially seem in need of renovation. The service is nice overall. The restaurant's food was not my favorite, but the bar mixes great libations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel