This gem of a hotel is only steps away from the main shopping/dining street in Palm Springs, so you don't need a car if you stay here. The free bikes are a great perk. Like most hotels here, this is an older property but it has had an extensive makeover. The decor is a bit Beverly Hills posh, lots of mirrors and white marble. You'll definitely feel like you're on vacation, maybe even like a movie mogul. Little details like adding a magnifying mirror in the bathroom would be helpful. This is little stuff. The staff could not be more courteous and sincere. I've stayed in many, many hotels in Palm Springs. This one offers classy comfort and genuine service at a reasonable rate. I'm coming back with friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel