This gem of a hotel is only steps away from the main shopping/dining street in Palm Springs, so you don't need a car if you stay here. The free bikes are a great perk. Like most hotels here, this is an older property but it has had an extensive makeover. The decor is a bit Beverly Hills posh, lots of mirrors and white marble. You'll definitely feel like you're on vacation, maybe even like a movie mogul. Little details like adding a magnifying mirror in the bathroom would be helpful. This is little stuff. The staff could not be more courteous and sincere. I've stayed in many, many hotels in Palm Springs. This one offers classy comfort and genuine service at a reasonable rate. I'm coming back with friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon Hotel Palm Springs is the newest addition to our family. The quintessential Palm Springs resort sits in stunning contrast to its desert setting, nestled between Downtown's main drag and the foot of the rugged San Jacinto Mountains. Set amongst four acres of fragrant, beautifully manicured gardens, this luxurious Spanish Eclectic-style stunner channels Palm Springs' storied Golden Age, exuberantly updated with Hollywood Regency interiors by renowned designer Kelly Wearstler. Whether they're savoring the cuisine of Citron, sunning by one of three pools or indulging in a massage beneath a private cabana, guests (and their favorite four-legged friends) delight in experiences elevated by Avalon's flair for trend and tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Avalon Hotel Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel