Was pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed our stay at the Viceroy. The location is great - a block away from the main restaurant/shopping area of Palm Springs but quiet. Outdoor space at the Viceroy was excellent - very charming with three pools (two adult, one family) and lovely gardens. The Wednesday night champagne and music night was the best - the singer was exceptional and well worth planning your stay around. He also plays Saturdays at the Viceroy. Staff was fantastic - very much an "small town inn" feel with nice attention to detail. I would say that the rooms are fairly tired but the staff and outdoor space more than made up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel