Was pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed our stay at the Viceroy. The location is great - a block away from the main restaurant/shopping area of Palm Springs but quiet. Outdoor space at the Viceroy was excellent - very charming with three pools (two adult, one family) and lovely gardens. The Wednesday night champagne and music night was the best - the singer was exceptional and well worth planning your stay around. He also plays Saturdays at the Viceroy. Staff was fantastic - very much an "small town inn" feel with nice attention to detail. I would say that the rooms are fairly tired but the staff and outdoor space more than made up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon Hotel Palm Springs is the newest addition to our family. The quintessential Palm Springs resort sits in stunning contrast to its desert setting, nestled between Downtown's main drag and the foot of the rugged San Jacinto Mountains. Set amongst four acres of fragrant, beautifully manicured gardens, this luxurious Spanish Eclectic-style stunner channels Palm Springs' storied Golden Age, exuberantly updated with Hollywood Regency interiors by renowned designer Kelly Wearstler. Whether they're savoring the cuisine of Citron, sunning by one of three pools or indulging in a massage beneath a private cabana, guests (and their favorite four-legged friends) delight in experiences elevated by Avalon's flair for trend and tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Avalon Hotel Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel