We went to Palm Springs for a 2 night get away for our anniversary. What a great choice. Tucked away - all staff pleasant and bent over backward to please. Dan by the pool made sure we always were stocked with comp. cold waters, brought our lunch and great restaurant reccomendations. The food at the restaurant for breakfast and lunch was far above average. They showed a movie under the stars one night , brought watermelon around to all guests by the pool - just plain great service and loads of ammenities.
We would gladly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon Hotel Palm Springs is the newest addition to our family. The quintessential Palm Springs resort sits in stunning contrast to its desert setting, nestled between Downtown's main drag and the foot of the rugged San Jacinto Mountains. Set amongst four acres of fragrant, beautifully manicured gardens, this luxurious Spanish Eclectic-style stunner channels Palm Springs' storied Golden Age, exuberantly updated with Hollywood Regency interiors by renowned designer Kelly Wearstler. Whether they're savoring the cuisine of Citron, sunning by one of three pools or indulging in a massage beneath a private cabana, guests (and their favorite four-legged friends) delight in experiences elevated by Avalon's flair for trend and tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Avalon Hotel Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel