Madonna was appearing at the Coachella music festival so we were worried about getting a room in Palm Springs. The Visitors' Centre recommended Palm Court but we still didn't know what it would be like. On arrival, we used the 'coupon' book without a problem and were given a king bed (clean bedding), full-size fridge, patio and furniture. Everything in the room was basic and past its 'sell-by' date but in working order. Unfortunately, there were plumbing problems in the block the following morning which prevented a full shower. When we checked out, the receptionist was apologetic and gave us a refund of 25 dollars!
Pool was great and Ricks was alive with locals and hotel guests who were obviously enjoying the huge breakfast portions. Our free orange, Danish pastry and coffee were perfectly adequate.
The grounds were spacious, unusual for most PS hotels/motels. Would recommend for sun/swim lovers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Palm Springs Hotel
- Days Inn Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Court Hotel
- Palm Court Motel
- Palm Court Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near downtown Palm Springs, close to Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, shops, Restaurants and Casino. Spacious rooms with balcony, patio, free wireless internet, and free parking.Enjoy our Olympic size pool, childrens wading pool, hot-tub,business center,guest laundry, and fitness room. Local favorite Rick's Restaurant on-site. We also have 3000 sq. feet of meeting and banquet space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.