“My annual hang-out for the Coachella music festival” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Palm Springs

You added Days Inn Palm Springs to your Saves list
Days Inn Palm Springs
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1983 North Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262 (Formerly Palm Court Inn)   |
Ranked #49 of 70 Hotels in Palm Springs
euro60
“My annual hang-out for the Coachella music festival”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2009

This year marked the 4th year in a row of attending the Coachella music festival, and my 3rd time of staying in this hotel (the only time I didn't stay there was because it was sold out). I love the location of the hotel (on the edge of Palm Springs), and the overall "feel" of the hotel. I truly feel on vacation. Plus the pool is great and sitting poolside offers dramatic views of the mountain range and the palm trees. Love it, love it, love it. I've already booked my room for next April.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
wales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2009

A well placed Inn with easy access to I10 and the main town.A nice room albeit the bathroom could do with updating, good wi-fi capabilities and an overall clean environment. Breakfast was very sparse consisting of 1 danish and a coffee. A token had to be taken to Rick's diner next door to redeem your continental. This in itself was a good thing in our mind ,because Rick's diner did the best breakfasts around..!!! although we had to pay for it........it was worth it....

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
west covina, ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2009

OMG. First of all since we had a coupon I'm assuming thats why we got put in the back, away from EVERYTHING! I parked at the back door but you cant go in through there. You have to walk all the way around by the dumpsters and everyone else's back doors to get to your front door. My husband went around, opened back door and the smell hit me in the face. Their "remodel" was lets use old furniture from another hotel!! EEEWWWWW! it stunk. There was no way I would even let my 1 yr old out of the car to smell this place. There was urine on the doors, the sliding door wasn't even locked, it was BROKEN, and didn't even close correctly on the track. The bathroom was TINY an my 6'6 husband hit his head on the door frame. If you want to stay in a moldy shoe box, here it is.
The combination of urine and smoke made me gag. To top it off the "patio" wasn't private, it was part of the PARKING LOT!!!!!!!! the guys in the room next to use were smoking pot and had a pile of empty beer cans next to them!!
I walked back to managers office,furious and demanded a refund. She tried to tell me no saying I had already checked in so I turned around to everyone in line and told them what the room looked like. She immediately refunded my money. One lady followed me out and told her husband to find another hotel because she had the same experience!!!

DON'T STAY HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE LIVING IN FILTH!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2009

I have not stayed in this hotel, but it's not because of not trying... I tried to book a room in this hotel and saw on their website that they had a room available. When I called the 800 number that said "Reservations" (which is how they answer the phone), they confirmed the room was available, but when I asked to book it, the woman told me to book online. So, when I went back online and tediously entered all my information, it came back and told me it was already reserved. When I called the "Reservations" number again, the woman looked and confirmed that it was booked online just before me. So, I ask, what's the point of having a Reservation line if you don't take reservations on it? I'm very frustrated and can't say I like the way these people run their business as far as booking. They were none too concerned about it either on the phone. I guess they booked their hotel up for the weekend, so they don't seem to care one iota about my inconvenience... VERY disappointed!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
pa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2009

I would recomend this hotel to anyone looking for modest lodging. It was clean, nothing extra special about this place but for the price you can't beat it if you are looking for somplace to relax in your room all day this is not the place for you to go. It's fine for having a nice safe clean place to lay your head after a long day out and about. the pool was clean and inviting, you get a voucher for breakfast (pastry, coffee and orange juice) or $1.00 off your order at the restaurant next to the hotel the food is really good and they give you nice portions. over all I would say yes I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2009

We were surprised at what a great little hotel we found on the internet. The pool was pristine and the grounds were well kept. The room was large and clean and the bathroom was extremely clean, well stocked and up to date. Stayed 3 days and wished for more. The fridge and microwave were a plus.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
saskatchewan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

We recently spent a week at the palm court inn. The rooms have been newly renovated and are very clean and comfortable. When we checked in I did not realize that all rooms were non smoking and being a smoker planned to stay only one night. I was so impressed we ended up spending a week. This motel has a beautiful courtyard and pool. You recieve a coupon for a continental breakfast at ricks the excellent restaurant next door. After spending a week at this hotel I do not have a single complaint about the hotel the service or the restaurant which we ate in every day. When it comes to value for the dollar this hotel cannot be beat.

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Days Inn Palm Springs? Share your experiences!