We visited the Riviera Palm Springs for our honeymoon and enjoyed ourselves, rooms are clean and well presented. The poolside nice and relaxed (Except for the weekend pool party, dj' sand loud music) if you like to sun bathe all day, take the loungers in front of the pool with the pool bar behind you for all day sun! The food is great too, not only by the pool but in both the restaurant and sidebar. We also visited the spa for a couples massage which was fantastic and I also had a pedicure which was also great.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel to everyone, or comeback one day myself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legend is surpassed, in mythical and mystical proportions, as 24 voluminous acres rise from the Palm Springs desert like a phoenix, capturing and challenging the imagination. More an epic and contemporary Mecca for cultural sophisticates than just another hotel in California, The Riviera Palm Springs draws from the best Palm Springs resorts of all genres to create a theater of relaxation, rejuvenation and indulgence amid world-class golf, shopping and vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Riviera Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Resort And Spa, Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort & Spa, Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort