My friend and I decided to visit Palm Springs as a last minute roadtrip, driving from Los Angeles. We booked the hotel the day before for 1 day only and paid roughly $50 US.
All we really wanted was a clean pool and a clean room.. Being a Travelodge, we had very low expectations of the hotel. We both were pleasantly surprised.
Both the pools were very nice and clean. The main pool by the lobby was bigger with lots of lounge chairs & cabanas, and had music playing.
The rooms were very nice, clean with modern furniture. The bed was also very comfortable. The location is perfect - a very short drive (3-4 minutes) from all the restaurants / bars of downtown Palm Springs!
One thing that i absolutely want to mention - the staff there is amazing! Very friendly and helpful!!
Dont let the name fool you & book the Travelodge for your vaca to Palm Springs!
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Travelodge Hotel
- Palm Springs Travelodge Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Curve Palm Springs is located in America's Desert Playground with classic mid-century modern architecture. We are surrounded by majestic snow capped mountains and extraordinary views. The Curve Palm Springs is located minutes from downtown where you will find world-class shopping, entertainment, dining, fabulous golf, tennis, hiking, other outdoor activities and unlimited sunshine which makes this a desert oasis! Enjoy our casual atmosphere at affordable vacation prices and take in all the desert has to offer. Visit The Curve Palm Springs and make your Palm Springs experience a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Curve Palm Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.