I went with a couple of friends to the Coachella Music and Arts event, and we stayed at the Travelodge in Palm Springs.
It was a nice room with 2 queen sized beds. We were on the second floor, and even thought we had no need for it, I didn't see an elevator for disabled guests, so that was a minus in my book.
In our hotel room (239) The only issues I had with the room itself was that -
1. The bathroom door didn't lock.
2. The sliding glass door to the balcony didn't lock as well, or should I say the lock was broken.
At first my friends were worried about the bathroom door, but we decided that to avoid any accidents.. We would just hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign from the front door, onto the bathroom door if any of us were in there.
Overall a good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Travelodge Hotel
- Palm Springs Travelodge Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Curve Palm Springs is located in America's Desert Playground with classic mid-century modern architecture. We are surrounded by majestic snow capped mountains and extraordinary views. The Curve Palm Springs is located minutes from downtown where you will find world-class shopping, entertainment, dining, fabulous golf, tennis, hiking, other outdoor activities and unlimited sunshine which makes this a desert oasis! Enjoy our casual atmosphere at affordable vacation prices and take in all the desert has to offer. Visit The Curve Palm Springs and make your Palm Springs experience a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Curve Palm Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.