could'nt find the travel lodge at first ,nobody informed me the name change to "the curve", you'll recieve a pleasant welcome at this two storie propertie which is well spread out over this chunck of plm sprs real estate.the rooms are starting to get tatty at the edges but they are well equiped with flatscreen tv,fridge,iron and in room safes.i found the small patios useful as i'm one of those dreadful smokers!during my stay only a handful of residents were checked in and things were very quiet,not unusual in p.s.there are two pools one unheated the other set in a garden with nice seating arrangments which is heated but small,a five min drive to d/town,rests,s/mkt,gas.i recommend this motel if you're on a budget like myself.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Travelodge Hotel
- Palm Springs Travelodge Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Curve Palm Springs is located in America's Desert Playground with classic mid-century modern architecture. We are surrounded by majestic snow capped mountains and extraordinary views. The Curve Palm Springs is located minutes from downtown where you will find world-class shopping, entertainment, dining, fabulous golf, tennis, hiking, other outdoor activities and unlimited sunshine which makes this a desert oasis! Enjoy our casual atmosphere at affordable vacation prices and take in all the desert has to offer. Visit The Curve Palm Springs and make your Palm Springs experience a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Curve Palm Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.