“Very Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 71 Hotels in Palm Springs
Tallahassee
“Very Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I stayed a few days here in May of 2014 and I have been meaning to write a review. This place was much better than the reviews I read and I would stay here again. The desk clerks were helpful and upbeat as were all of the employees of this motel. The breakfast is served by the pool and is very cheerful The room we had was very clean and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed for one night. The room for value was good. For an older motel they have done well. Certain things you can't change. My only issue was the carpet was dirty. Not good. Staff was good especially when we checked in. Check out was not as friendly. Nice location outside the main palm Springs downtown - more private less crowded - breakfast was basic but fine.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Craig G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn at Palm Springs, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We are so glad you stayed with us during your trip to Palm Springs. We thank you for your comments and will be using them to better improve our property.
Palm Spring, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

After having this hotel be our exclusive Palm Springs destination for 25 years, it is sad that the hotel has not been kept up. While the female breakfast and housekeeping staff were really great, the male desk clerks were a bit snarky. The room was old and brown, peeling wall paper, bathroom light switch didn’t work all the time, could hardly get the shower to come on, thought it was broken. Shower head looked like it was going to fall off. However, the bed was new and pretty nice.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all feedback and will be using it to make improvements.
Camarillo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I really like staying here. The only issue is the ceiling height in the hallway is VERY low. I've hit my head on numerous stays. Can't even go into the service room to get ice without ducking. I'm tall (6'3) but this is ridiculous!.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Craig G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn at Palm Springs, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you enjoy staying with us.
La Palma, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was told when I book that the check out was 11am. The check in was 3pm. we arrived by 1pm and were told no available rooms yet. We went, got something to eat came back at 2pm no available rooms. We had a wedding at 3 so I needed a bathroom to get dressed in. The counter man gave me room 101 to get dressed in. I was very disappointed that they could not get one room ready by 2 if check out is 11am! Really??? as I was leaving with my 101 key the man behind the counter said Have a nice day! Rude Rude Rude! I then ended up in emergency room and could not stay at all. My daughter called to tell them we were in ER. They told her that if they could book the room I would not be charged. They had been turning people away all night because they were booked. Call in the am and of course the could not sell the room and I was charged. No manager or person in charge to talk to. extremely disappointed in my over-all experience with this hotel! Donna Robinson

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
I want to apologize for the experience you had during your trip to Palm Springs. Our staff does everything they can to make sure that our guests are taken care of.
Palmdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Took another trip to the Indio Tamale Festival, stayed in Palm Springs at the Best Western on South Palm Canyon. The new management has done a remarkable job of making this hotel an excellent choice for the traveler. The facility is super clean, comfortable and convenient. I will be going back later this month for another leisure trip with my son.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We try everyday to make improvements to ensure our guests are happy.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Enjoyed my visit overall but several problems made me unlikely to return. You can tell they really tried and updated the place but the maintence needs improvement.The pool is nice with a breakfast patio adjacent complete with a fireplace. However, the pool was missing tiles and the jacuzzi only had one jet that worked :/ Not so good for more than 1person. The pool area is open 24hrs which is great.

Breakfast was good but more continental plus waffles, not much variety. First room had A/C the did not work so we had to switch. Second room had lukewarm water only for showering... Overall the room was small and felt smaller due to the dark paint and no light making the room feel claustrophobic. I would suggest they paint the rooms a lighter color and have more light in the room.

Decent stay for price but could be better...

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Craig G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn at Palm Springs, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for all your feedback. We use all comments to make improvements to the property and hope you will considering returning again in the future.

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn at Palm Springs? Share your experiences!