“Budget hotel convenient to dining and shopping” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #17 of 70 Hotels in Palm Springs
Indio, California
“Budget hotel convenient to dining and shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel is within blocks of great restaurant and downtown Palm Springs. Rooms are clean and have a refrigerator. Breakfast is included. It is made to order omelets and waffles. There is a bar and a nice pool area. At less than $100 per night in high season Palm Springs, we couldn't ask for a better location or deal. Breakfast, alone, would have cost 1/4 the cost of the room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sal R, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Brisas Hotel, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear zoecatCA, Thank you for your nice comments during your recent visit to our downtown Las Brisas Hotel. Staff and management take great pride in providing beautiful grounds and well appointed guest rooms for all guest to enjoy. I will make sure to pass along you nice comments to all staff during our regular meetings and we hope you enjoyed our downtown location. Again, thank you and we hope to see you soon! Happy travels from all the staff. Sal Rodriguez, Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Rancho Cucamonga, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have been a loyal customer of this hotel for over 12 years and I can't begin to tell you the disgusting way my friends and I were treated. I am 44 yrs old as well as most of the women i was with. I have always brought my music which has been easy listening(sade, jack Johnson ) as I realize this is a family oriented pool in which I have much respect. So we are in the pool having a great time talking and carrying on with our day when an employee who looks like he's 19 with a rude attitude comes over to shush us and tells me to lower the music and I almost laughed at the poor kid cause he seemed scared to talk to me. About an hour later the so called owner came out and threatened to confiscate my radio if I didn't turn it off and I did after he scolded me in front of the entire pool guests!! I went inside to speak to the ignorant manager(michelle) and as I was waiting to speak to her a guest from the pool area came in to tell me not to worry about them and that she thought we did nothing wring and I expressed my humiliation and told her that I will never come back here again and I don't believe anyone else should either fit the horrific way we were treated. Just then michelle came into the lobby and told me that she's going to evict me from the hotel for telling people that they shouldn't stay at this hotel!!!!!! Then when she made good on her threat my girlfriend who booked the room was asking me what happened and I was explaining how a guest had told me that the management had changed recently and how she was not happy either at that moment the manager threatened to call the police and screamed at me to get out of her lobby!!!! As I was happily get the hell out of that joke of a hotel and began gathering my friends and belongings I retreated to to the lobby where there were 2 police officers waiting for me!!!!!!! What the??? I asked to speak to them outside because apparently I don't have freedom of speech nor am I allowed to talk to my friend about the hell I've been through. I explained everything as did the guests at the pool who thought we were being singled out and told the police that they were enjoying our music. The police thought it was a complete waste of their time and tried to help is find another hotel! I will NEVER stay here again and hopefully you will not either! We ended up staying at the Hilton down the street, and for less money we ended having a beautiful room with an amazing staff. Disgusted, shocked and hurt all rolled up in one.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Sal R, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Brisas Hotel, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Hotel response to incident:
As manager, familiar with the incident described in your review, I have to disagree with the way you tell the incident. In the last 20 years BW PLUS Las Brisas Hotel has never encountered a problem with guest’s issues such as what was witnessed over the weekend of March 16, 2013, by you and the other 11 people in your party. Las Brisas management has always treated and will continue to treat all guests with the utmost respect each and every day. During your brief five hour stay at the Las Brisas Resort, every law of courtesy and respectful behavior towards other guests and staff was violated by your group. There were endless complaints from other guests in reference to your behavior, your use of foul language, and your violation of hotel policy by playing your own music loud and without consideration for other Hotel guests. After insulting our entire staff by calling everybody names in the worst way, it still took us almost an hour and help from the police to remove your highly intoxicated group. After your departure many guests came forward, thanking us for putting an end to your totally unacceptable behavior. They especially mentioned not wanting their children exposed to the above mentioned behavior.

We have continuously received high scores from both TripAdvisor.com and Bestwestern.com travel sites for many years. The majority of our hotel staff has been with the hotel for many years and they pride themselves on delivering extremely outstanding guest service. When it comes to behavior affecting the wellbeing of other hotel guests and our staff, we obviously must take the appropriate action as stated above. Sal Rodriguez, Manager
Richland, Washington, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great location for downtown Palm Springs. An oasis in the City. Needed a place to stay for the night as the place where we were booked for some sunny R&R had no vacancies for the first night of our stay. Found the Las Brisas Hotel more than we expected, and would now plan on staying here for the entire trip next time we visit Plam Springs. Right in the heart of the down town shopping and resturant area making it easy to park the car and just hope over to the main street of action just a block away. Also as Washington State high end visitor to Starbucks the close walk for morning coffee was easy too! Great value.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Byron J, Thank you for your nice comments during your recent visit to our downtown Las Brisas Hotel. We take great pride in providing beautiful landscaping and recently renovated rooms for all guests to enjoy. Please make sure to call hotel as early as possible as hotel sells out from January to April every year and continues to have wonderful guests who come back every year and enjoy our wonderful downtown Palm Springs and local attractions. Again, thank you for your nice comments and take care. Sal Rodriguez, Manager.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was in Palm Springs for two nights and booked a budget hotel due to booking at the last minute. The B/W Plus Las Brisas was not available. I stopped by to check it out and I was impressed. This hotel has a great pool area with a bar and is convenient to the shops and restaurants in downtown Palm Springs. I didn't get to see a room, but if the rooms are anything like the common areas, I'm sure they are nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sal R, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Brisas Hotel, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear MJensen, Thank you for your visit to our downtown Las Brisas Hotel during your visit to Palm Springs. Staff and management appreciate your nice comments regarding our beautiful hotel grounds and recently upgraded and beautiful pool area. We take great pride in keeping all hotel beautiful and that includes our recently upgraded guest rooms. Again, please feel free to call me when considering Palm Springs for next desert trip. Sal Rodriguez, Manager.
Chico, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Location allowed us to walk to dinner and enjoy downtown without getting back into the car after a long day of traveling. Pool area was clean and great for the kids. The room was nice and clean, plus the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was better than the normal complimentary hotel breakfast. No exercise room, but I was on vacation, so it didn't matter. If you need to exercise that badly, go for a brisk walk around town. One of the best Best Westerns.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear ganderson, Thank you for your nice words regarding your visit with your family to our beautiful downtown Las Brisas Hotel. Staff and management take great pride in providing beautiful grounds with recently renovated guest rooms for all guests to enjoy. We hope you also had an opportunity to try a cocktail or lunch poolside at our pool bar during your stay. Again, thank you for your nice comments and we hope to see you and your family when you visit downtown Palm Springs. Sal Rodriguez, manager.
Alturas, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Three coworkers and I stayed here for our yearly tech conference this year and we really enjoyed it! The grounds are beautiful and tidy and the pool area was great! I had requested top floor, quiet rooms and received just that; I honestly never heard a peep from another room. We enjoyed the pool in the evenings after our conference and the happy hour drinks from the little cabana there. The hotel is located right downtown so you can pretty much park your vehicle (Free parking for guests!) and walk everywhere. Breakfasts were very tasty, with oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, and your choice of either an omelet made to order or a delicious Belgian waffle (they even had sliced strawberries!). We would take our breakfasts and enjoy them on one of the beautiful fountain patios. The staff was all very pleasant and professional, even the poor woman cooking breakfast Saturday getting blasted by a guest wanting both an omelet and a waffle. We will be staying here again in the future!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kenipela, Thank you for your nice words regarding your recent visit to our downtown Las Brisas Hotel. We take great pride in keeping hotel grounds beautiful and guest rooms with nice amenities for all guests to enjoy. I will make sure to pass along your nice comments to all staff at our regular meetings. Again, thank you and we hope to see you soon! Sal Rodriguez, Manager.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Brisas Hotel? Share your experiences!