Admittedly it's a very long time since we last stayed here - 20 years. We returned as we remembered Las Brisas as being very special in those days, quite up-market and with clientele to match.
Seems it has slipped rather down the social scale in the intervening years. There are still some good qualities though - the pool is lovely, sheltered and characterful and our room was pleasant enough.
Breakfast is ridiculously badly organised. You have to queue in a long line while just one cook tries valiantly to cook hot breakfast for everyone. On a Sunday morning the line stretched right to the entrance door.
We would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel's convenient downtown location is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. The hotel features spaciously appointed guest rooms and suites, each complete with wireless high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television. This Southern California hotel is the recipient of the 2009 Best Western Director's Award for Quality with amenities such as an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, poolside services, guest laundry, business center and meeting facilities. A complimentary full hot breakfast is available daily and guests will love La Cantina, the onsite restaurant and cocktail lounge. Don't forget to try our NEW date shakes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Brisas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Best Western
- Best Western Palm Springs
- Best Western Las Brisas Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hotel Las Brisas
- Palm Springs Best Western