Great spot for walking the main strip in Palm Springs. Nice pool area and the grounds are well manicured. The property seemed to be popular with the senior bus tours when we visited.
Our room was on the 3rd floor overlooking the mountains. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and the shower pressure was low. I have a feeling that some of the other rooms have been updated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Mountain Resort & Spa is an award-winning oasis in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, just 1 block from famed Palm Canyon Drive. Located just footsteps from all there is to see and do in downtown Palm Springs, the Palm Mountain is a short stroll to the Desert Art Museum, 40+ popular restaurants, unique shops, boutiques, galleries and the Spa Casino. At the Palm Mountain, there is little need for car rental – when you can walk to it all. Palm Springs Airport is a quick 5 minute drive from the hotel which provides complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Groupon and Venere so you can book your Palm Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Mountain Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Mountain Resort And Spa