Stayed here on business. The Renaissance was full so left with this one. The rooms are large. They do not have refrigerators, mini-bars, or safes. The restaurant is mediocre at best, with wait staff who don't speak English. The bar (Harvey's) is small, poorly designed, but does have a very fun bartender (Richard) who makes killer drinks. The pool area was under construction - putting in a bar there - which will improve the overall appearance and utility of the hotel. It was right across the street for a Casino and close to all the city restaurants/clubs/shops.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hilton Palm Springs Hotel
- Hilton Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Palm Springs offers a perfect combination of location, amenities and distinctive service. Located in downtown Palm Springs, our resort features premium accommodation including 59 suites, 33,000sq ft special event space, Elements Spa luxury day spa and a variety of dining options including Al Fresco our poolside bar and grill. Whether you are traveling on business or looking for a peaceful retreat, the Hilton Palm Springs can provide you with the ultimate desert hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Palm Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.