WIthout a shadow of doubt, this is the single best hotel we have ever stayed in. Its a sanctuary!! We picked it using trip advisor and have never been so glad.
We came here after a week of hiking in the national parks on a USA road trip. Im not the sort of person who enjoys sitting around a pool or knows how to relax - until I came to the Desert Riviera. Sitting in the warm, clean, pool looking at the mountain and the hummingbirds, I felt like I didn't have a care in the world. It was so good, that I actually wept when I left.
The owners are warm and welcoming people. They have thought of every thing you could possibly need to enjoy your stay and catered for it.
- we were greeted with ice cold beer on our first night after a long drive
- we were given frozen water before went on a day trip to the desert
- they have all the restaurant menus from town, we sat by the pool and selected one, with their help, they then booked the restaurant for us and took us into town and picked us back up in their limo
- beautiful room, very clean, quiet and well equipped
- two walk in air conditioned closets (perfection)
- free wifi, we borrow a DVD and watched it one evening, free telephone calls
We would like to thank the owners for treating us so well. We live in the UK but are pretty certain we will be back as soon as we can.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Riviera Palm Springs
- Hotel Desert Riviera
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing renovation of a beautiful vintage property, that takes you back to the old Palm Springs feel. Panoramic view of the San Jacinto mountains, impressing clean and manicured gardens. Sparkling pool and hot tub and poolside guest barbecue. Personal attention to every guest, Customer Service is #1. Come feel the vibe. ... more less