“The perfect place to get away alone or with your love one” 5 of 5 stars

Andreas Hotel & Spa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   227 N. Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262   |
Ranked #12 of 71 Hotels in Palm Springs
maggie8116
“The perfect place to get away alone or with your love one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2009

I only stayed at Andreas Hotel and Spa for one night, but I was delighted with the friendly service at the front desk. the Attendant walked me to the room, explain how to use the amenities in the room; how to dim the lights, light up the fireplace as a heater or just for decor, showed me where to find the remote control for TV and fireplace, directed me to the Spa, where I received the most amazing experience soaking in the tub, drinking champagne and eating chocolates than followed by a relaxing massage. The hotel is small, private quiet and jet walking distance to everything. I will definitely plan to come back.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
Santa Barbara, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

We spent Friday and Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend at the Andreas Hotel. Although we have been to Palm Springs many times we have never stayed at this property, but due to the favorable reviews on Trip Advisor we thought that we would give it a try. We were not disappointed. The Andreas is a well maintained property and has the feel of seclusion right in downtown Palm Springs. The staff was friendly and accommodated all of our needs and there were no unexpected surprises or extra fees for parking or wireless. (They advise that wireless is available in the lobby, but it also covers some rooms depending on location).

We had an executive king room (218) and it was very quiet and conveniently located. There are not many rooms, but there seems to be a good variety of types to choose from. The room was tastefully decorated and although it was small it did make good use of the space and did not seem to be cramped. It was very clean and well kept and was in better condition than the refurbished room at the Hyatt that we had spent a few nights at prior to moving to the Andreas (that review is also posted on Trip Advisor).

I will not go into more detail as there are several reviews that adequately describe this property already posted on this site. We will definitely consider the Andreas for our next trip to Palm Springs.

Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

We just recently spent a week at the Andreas Hotel & Spa. The hotel was very nice, clean and centrally located right on the strip of old downtown. The staff at the hotel were excellent, very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. We would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone. We would definitely stay there when we return to Palm Springs.
Many thanks to the great staff at the Andreas that made our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Oceanside, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2009

Our experience was above and beyond. The hotel itself is meticulously maintained, the rooms pristine - and beautiful. We immediately felt at home and comfortable. The staff was personable and caring. Our little doggie was welcomed with her own bed, bowls and TREATS! We will be back every chance we get. What a great little tucked away secret! Thank you Charlie Robles and team for a great relaxing experience.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
venice, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2009

We booked this hotel after reading all of the previous reviews, and it was still better than we expected. We traveled with our slightly wayward schnauzer, and he had a great time. He made friends with the hotel staff and by the second day, he was trying to sneak behind the front desk to look for his new friends (and the treats that they offered him). Based on this alone, I would have been pleased with our stay, however the hotel itself was lovely. I am a big fan of small boutique hotels, and this one did not disappoint. I had booked a basic room, but on arrival, we were upgraded to a jacuzzi room. Everything was tastefully decorated, and the bed and linens were high quality. We took a late night swim in the very well heated pool in 50 degree weather, and it was perfect. I Highly recommend this place, and will most definitely make it out goto hotel when in town!

Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2009

My first exposure to The Andreas Hotel and Spa was while surfing the net for an impromptu overnight Thanksgiving getaway. And with all the hotels in Palm Springs, it was happenstance that I should choose that particular place. My partner and I were looking for a clean, "Old World" style pet friendly place (btw - all of Palm Springs is critter friendly, especially the outdoor cafes.) At 11:pm the night before our trip, I called the tollfree number and got Nikki on the line. How anyone can be so pleasant and informative that late at night surprised me. She was warm, friendly and well informed, not only of the facility but the surrounding area. On travel day, we arrived at the hotel @ 5:pm in the afternoon and was greeted by an appropriately friendly gent who quickly processed my reservation and offered to provide a clean dog bed, new food bowl and dog treats for my little 10 year old pup. The room was above standard clean and showed no signs of being "a pet room." Overall, the renovation (or restoration) of this 1935 structure was thoughtful and keeping with the "of the period" elegance; a real California Spanish influence gem. My couple of requests for this and that were met with a friendly response and immediate action. I felt there was nothing the staff would do to make my stay a good one. We indeed had a great one. The following morning, I met manager Shelley who was wonderful. The kind of person you seemed to know all your life and instantly wanted as a friend. I love this place and will be back - soon!

S. Conti Los Angeles

San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2009

Myself and two of my girlfriends stayed in this quaint hotel for four days. It is nestled right in the heart of the small town. Beautiful views of the mountains surround you. The staff are wonderful and very helpful. Look for Jefferey, he is the ambassador to the city. What ever you might be looking for from shopping to dinning he can tell you where the best spots are. The atmosphere of the hotel is like being in Spain! Finished the trip off with massages and the room we got our massages in had views of the mountains too. Definate must for getting away whether you are on a romantic trip or just hanging with the girls. I will definately go back.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Andreas Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!