“Perfect getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 70 Hotels in Palm Springs
Mission Viejo, California
“Perfect getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I booked the Andreas Hotel & Spa for a special weekend getaway with my fiancé and it did not disappoint. Charming little hotel, great room (a little dark, but still really nice), and relaxing pool area. The spa was fantastic- we enjoyed the couples suite and she loved her massage. We will definitely be going back in the future.

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs in a room facing the street and the noise wasn't bad. Other rooms open up to...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Andreas is a beautiful little hotel. Keeping with the Spanish style of the hotel, the furnishings are perfect, tasteful, not too fussy. Bed was very comfortable, and good desk space and plenty of room to move around. Breakfast is perfect - hard-boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, coffee, teas, juice - but then, I don't like a big, heavy breakfast first thing in the morning. The pool has beautiful tile work, and is a quiet and serene little space. I've stayed here three times. The only reason I didn't give the hotel five stars is because of two things: 1.) the rooms facing Palm Canyon Drive, while beautiful, can be very noisy due to a bar that is in close proximity (the front desk moved me to a quieter room the next morning), and 2.) the second time I stayed here, my room wasn't made up in the morning, so when I returned, I went to the front desk and told them, and the woman said I needed to hang a "Make up my room" sign on the door - never having been told this, I hadn't done this. However, both those things are minor. The point is, I've stayed here three times, and I'll stay again. Staff is friendly, place is very clean. Location is so central, you never need use your car.

Room Tip: The rooms on Palm Canyon are huge, great views, and beautiful with fireplaces and sitting areas. Be...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
laurel, maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a few days over spring break. Our first impression was that we couldn't have found a better location in Palm Springs. When shown to our room by Bob - who is a warm and friendly front desk person - we were amazed. From the beautiful decor and furnishings to the fireplace and ever present cold lemon water, this place is a gem. The bed and pillows were the most comfortable that I have ever slept in. The pool area is small but beautiful and the staff was helpful and friendly. The Thursday night street party was fun and lively. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 212 was the best
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed at this lovely hotel over the weekend for a little pre-baby weekend away and really enjoyed our stay. We were in a large one bedroom suite which faced the main road and was above a bar with live music but we didn’t have any problems with noise (and it was a Saturday night). The room although a little dark was very spacious and had a large bathroom with spa bath. The continental breakfast the next morning was convenient for a quick bite early on before heading out for the day or onto a more substantial meal (being pregnant access to food was important for me). The location of the hotel is probably it’s best feature. It’s right in the middle of Palm Springs night life which makes going out and getting home really easy. The pool is small but gets some lovely sun and the reception staff said they were happy to make us a drink even if the bar is unattended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
san clemente
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I held my birthday at the Andreas, occupying 23 rooms. The staff was so accommodating to all 50 guests/23 rooms. The rooms are updated and extremely cozy. The pool is right in the middle of all rooms, easy access and a nice size for everyone to gather in. The cabana rooms allowed us an area for dinner for the entire group for one of the nights.
The location of the hotel allowed us to walk downtown and enjoy all the many restaurants and boutiques.

I would hold another event at this hotel again. I have nothing negative to add nor recommendations. The hotel was absolutely perfect. Thank you to the entire staff ! Thank you for making it a memorable birthday !

Jenny

Room Tip: all rooms are updated and comfortable
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have been to Palm Springs many times but this was my first weekend stay at the Andreas. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful from the time I called in my reservation until the time I checked out. I travel quite a bit, but I must say that Bob provided the most thorough room orientation I have ever received. He took the time to point out every amentity. The room was charmingly decorated. I loved that the pool was open 24 hours. The complimentary breakfast offered a good variety of my favorites. Overall, it was a wonderful weekend. I would highly recommend the Andreas Hotel and Spa.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Laguna Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Truly a perfect getaway hotel for many reasons... The customer service is friendly and very attentive, the hotels location is perfect for strolling the night whether you're going out for dinner or shopping, the rooms are very nice, the massage in the hotel's spa was one of the best, as well as, the heated pool and jacuzzi made this such a relaxing weekend and I would definately give this a 10 for my overall experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Andreas Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!