“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a dine-in Pizza Hut. It is very clean with excellent service. We were promptly seated. Our food was served hot. The salad bar was also good.

Visited January 2013

Palm Springs, California
“best delivery in palm springs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

i order the special with 5 toppings and i get extra sauce on it and its always exactly the way i like it. my toppings are bell pepper, onion, mushroom, canadian bacon and pineapple which is also the healthiest pizza combination of ingredients. thanks from the front desk of a local best western!

Visited September 2012
Anaheim, CA
“They have some good deals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I love eating here because of the deals that they have! The pizza is really good and have nothing bad to say about pizza hut!

Visited August 2012
“Horriable”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Bad service here. I ordered pizza online and went to pick it up. The staff said I was early and to have a seat.

When the pizza was finished. They forgot about me and neglected to tell me that my pizza was done until I asked 20 minutes later. It was cold, but was already late for a party and had to go. They offered no apology and when I complained to pizza hut they never responded to my email.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hexham
“Take away even better than eating in?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Been here for the last three years on vacation, this time getting food to go rather than eating in. The restaurant is set next to a small strip mall and doesn't really have an attractive position. The air-con is FIERCE, although it probably needs to be with outdoor temperatures of 100+ most of the year. This year we got a Garlic bread pizza to go, with 4 toppings, which came to $12 - can't complain about that kind of value can you? The service was helpful and welcoming, but the bonus was then going back to our condo and watching GB win 6 Gold Medals in one day at the 2012 London Olympics, while enjoying our pizza!!! :-)

Visited August 2012