“Bunch of Lunch Buffet!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #208 of 271 Restaurants in Palm Springs
“Bunch of Lunch Buffet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

$10 for the best buffet of the best pizza ever, fried chicken, mojos, corn, mashed potatoes, spaghetti, and more. So good!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hollywood, CA
“Great for the kids and to catch the game.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This shakey's was located across the street from our hotel. Like most sheakeys I've been too, it was a little dingy(in that way a kids place can be like chuck e cheese) , however the pizza was great and the kids played games while we watched the NBA playoffs...not so bad.

Visited May 2012
Vegas baby
“A Trip Back in Time.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

What can I say about Shakey’s that hasn’t already been said? We always hit this Shakey’s location when we’re in Palm Springs as much for nostalgia purposes as anything else.

The pizza is the same as it has been since I was a kid. A good thin crust with a solid amount of toppings always served right out of the oven. The salad bar has the typical items and is attended to regularly with fresh items. The stars of the show at any Shakey’s are the Mojo Potatoes. This is what keeps us coming back time after time. Mojos are those delicious potato wedges that are breaded, seasoned and baked to a delicious perfection. Mojos are nothing short of “trailer trash treasure”!! My wife and I could sit down with a bucket of Mojos and gallon of ranch dressing and a couple sodas and eat our way into a food coma.

Shakey’s Palm Springs is always clean and never really crowded. They do have the all-you-can-eat lunch buffet along with beer and wine. There are a couple flat screens that are usually showing a ball game and an arcade for the kids. If you’re looking for fancy, this place isn’t it. That’s ok because it’s not their nitch. If you want a good place to take the kids or just a piece of nostalgia, Shakey’s fits the bill.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Edmonds, Washington
“The pizza that started it all....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I have always loved Shakey's pizza. The cracker thin crust is just the best!! And they way they make it, it tastes like no other pizza around.

In the Seattle area where I live now, almost all the Shakey's have left, so on my trip to Palm Springs, I decided to revisit my old Shakey's. I was not disappointed. I ordered a Shakey's special and it was just like the old times. I LOVE their cracker crust!!!

Shakey's is the first and the best!!!

Visited October 2011
Idyllwild, California
“REALLY CHEAP AND GOOD FOR FAMILIES ON BUDGET”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

They have dry fried chicken here and pizza as well as some other items and a buffet is available.

Visited December 2011