“veggie heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
nj
“veggie heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

ate here twice - food was excellent - service good - nice little out door area - come to NJ please!!!!

Visited February 2013

Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
“An absolute favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was finally traveling near a Native Foods - amazing!! Creative and delicious. It's not a wonder that they are growing bigger and adding new locations all the time. I had the Oklahoma Bacon Cheese Burger (with extra bbq sauce) - gluttonous and amazing and I want one right now! ;) The potato salad was probably the best potato salad I have ever had a restaurant. Everyone in our group had a great meal. (We ate here twice in our 4 days in Palm Springs.) Please bring a location to Maui!!

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Consistently delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I love this place, delicious vegan food. The location of the place isn't great as its in an alley in a shopping center, so better for lunch than a special dinner.

Visited January 2013
California
“Pleasant discovery in Palm Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We were visiting Palm Springs for the Film Festival and needed to find a vegetarian place to eat. We lucked out finding this spot. Walking distance from our hotel, tucked away in a strip mall we found this great gem! After reading reviews from TA we decided to give it a try. I had the twister wrap with crispy "chicken" that was very good and my husband had the Reuben which was delicious but a little “messy”. Keep in mind that the Reuben was very tasty, but really wasn’t like the thin sliced corned beef from a good deli. We also got the yummy fries (not at all greasy), and their great herbal ice tea. They were having a promotional fundraiser so we also got a free dessert; a carrot cake that was very light and delicate. We were pleased to find out that they just added a location near our home. We're regulars now. If you go, try the Buffalo Chicken appetizer; that alone is well worth the visit!

• Visited January 2013
Poway, California, United States
“Really? That wasn't real chicken?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Oh my gosh...this place has the best vegan food I have ever tasted. Now, I'm not a vegan, so maybe that's not fair of me to say, but if that wrap wasn't real honest to goodness grilled chicken, I might consider turning vegan. I had the twisted wrap and it was absolutely fabulous. The staff is also very kind and helpful. It's quick, it's tasty, and it's inexpensive. Perfect for what we were looking for. I'm happy to see they've opened one near my home in San Diego. I can't wait to go there again!

• Visited February 2013