“You can always depend on the King.” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #170 of 272 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
“You can always depend on the King.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011 via mobile

Atmosphere isn't great, but day in and day out the food is good, hot and dependable. Menu is simple, the shrimp delicious! And love their lo mein and mu shu. Appetizers are weak, and upgrade the lunch soup to the wonton soup, just .95 extra.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Riverside, California
“Nothing fancy, simple plain and decent food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

Went here on my way to indian canyon and it was a decent lunch. Very plain, great attentative service and a good lunch value menu. Orange chicken was good, all white meat and sauce was good. I would recomend for a cheap meal to get away from trendy Palm Springs places.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sun Prairie, WI
“I would never eat at this resturant again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

This was the worst Chinese food I have ever had, I was very disappointed and I didn't go there with high expectations. I ordered the Kung Pao chicken and my husband ordered the Cashew chicken and it was very difficult to tell them apart. Both had large pieced of fatty chicken, green peppers, celery and onions. The kung poa had peanuts and the Cashew chicken had a few Cashews. The Kung Pao had a minute amount of chili peppers. The egg rolls were really more like baked dumplings with meat in them. The won ton was the most disgusting that we ever had, my husband is not as particular as I am and he wouldn't even attempt eating the wonton after the first bite. In my husbands opinion the won ton must have been sitting around for days, the noodles were mushy. I don't generally write bad reviews but I had looked at the online ratings and thought,it's raining, we don't want to go too far. So based on the ratings we thought it would at least be edible, boy were we wrong. So I just wanted to put this out there for the next visitor to the area so they don't waste their money, you'd be better off being hungry.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
slc,utah
“blah, blah, blah”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

we just left this restaurant and the food was not good, not even average. Everything pretty much tasted the same. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2010

Went to China King after asking the desk clerk at the hotel for good chinese food. This place reminded me of chinese restaurants that I went to as a kid... from the placemats to the decor. We got a dinner combination and the food was very good!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere